AEOTEC - Water Sensor 7 Pro
Water Sensor 7 Pro is a spot sensor designed to detect drips and leaks and help mitigate water damage.
Water Sensor 7 Pro is a spot sensor designed to detect drips and leaks and help mitigate water damage through the use of wirelessly paired technologies such as water cut-off valves.
Battery-powered and built atop Gen7 and 700 series Z-Wave, Water Sensor 7 Pro has been designed as an install-and-forget technology with up to 3 years of battery life.
The Pro model provides optional automation technologies including temperature, humidity, and mould-spore potential air analysis. These technologies have been particularly designed for when Water Sensor 7 Pro is used in wet spaces, such as bathrooms, in order to better manage and protect them.
It doesn’t just monitor for when water goes wrong. Once connected to a Z-Wave automation system, Water Sensor 7 Pro can take protective measures to help limit the amount of damage caused by drips, leaks, bursts or other water flow.
A sensor with sensors. Water Sensor 7 Pro monitors a room's temperature between -10°C and 65°C and with a variance of only ±1°C. Such accurate environment data can be used to monitor and manage a room's connected heating or cooling systems.
Air quality management
Temperature for comfort. Humidity for health. Along with ambient temperature monitoring, Water Sensor 7 Pro measures and monitors a room's relative humidity between 0% and 80% with a variance of only ±3%.
With real-time humidity monitoring, Water Sensor 7 Pro can be used to automatically manage a room's air quality, activating extractor fans in bathroom spaces, and humidifiers and dehumidifiers in others. When managed with a smart home gateway, Water Sensor 7 Pro can also use aërQ technology to monitor the potential for harmful mould spores to form in a room.
Water Sensor 7 Pro's accuracy, reliability, and compatibility begin at its very foundation. With its leak processor sized at only 70x30mm, it has been built atop of Aeotec's exclusive Gen7 technology enabling it to be wireless installed almost anywhere in a room and to operate for 3 years before its single, 3.6 volt battery needs changing.
- High-accuracy 0.5 mm leak detection via spot sensor probe
- Temperature for HVAC, including underfloor heating, control
- Humidity for ventilation and air-flow automation particularly in wet spaces
- aërQ inside; this Pro model includes Aeotec’s mold potential analysis technology
- Ultra-small form factor
- Engineered with Gen7 and with 700 series Z-Wave inside
- Gen7 enables compatibility with both Security 2 and SmartStart
- Pro model uniquely offers 3 space measurement technologies plus leak and drip detection
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply : Battery 1/2 AA ER14250 3.6V
- Battery life : up to 3 years
- Radio Frequency : 868.42 MHz
- Operating distance : Up to 150 meters outdoors, 50 meters indoors
- Humidity range : 0 to 80% RH (+/- 3%)
- Temperature range : -10 to 65°C (+/- 1°C)
- Operating humidity : 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature : 0°C to 45°C
- Wire length: 1.5 m
- Dimensions : 70 x 13 x 20 mm
- Weight : 42 g
- Z-Wave Plus V2
- Power Supply
Fibaro HC3 Lite
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2
Jérôme H. published the 06/12/2022 following an order made on 24/11/2022
Produit très satisfaisant (et prix attractif), aucun souci pour l'intégrer à mon réseau sur Raspberry. Remontée d'alarme dans Jeedom opérationnelles. Juste la fixation murale qui m'a donné du fil à retordre dans le parpaing (vis toutes petites).