CONNECTED OBJECT - Z-Wave Plus Home automation Controller eedomus+
Eedomus+ is a French Z-Wave gateway allowing you to monitor and control your home remotely from a computer or your smartphone.
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Z-Wave+ Eedomus+ home automation controller
The eedomus+ box is a product designed and developed by the French company Connected Object allowing you to automate and control your home remotely, via a Smartphone or any computer connected to the Internet. With eedomus+, enter the domain of the connected home.
Eedomus plus is the new version of the eedomus box.
The real brain of the home, the eedomus+ box makes it possible, thanks to communicating objects, to:
- Automate your daily life to save time and comfort
- Control your energy consumption and your bill
- Secure your home against multiple risks, and keep an eye on it from your smartphone
Thanks to the eedomus+ gateway, everyone can save time, comfort and safety, in a simple and affordable way.
Comfort, savings, safety: a box for all uses!
Versatile, the eedomus+ plus box makes it possible to manage all the workstations in the home with the help of peripherals: energy, security, lighting, openings, cameras, garden. You will be able to discover an infinity of uses that suit you. While remaining simple and reliable!
Very simple to install and use
The eedomus solution is one of the simplest to implement. Nothing to install on your computer, everything is done on eedomus.com.
In order to facilitate the installation, automatisms are directly pre-programmed. You can then smoothly learn how to customize the operation to your needs with just a few clicks (no IT development skills required).
More than a hundred practical guides for all uses and documentation provided make it easy to get started. A very lively ecosystem accompanies you.
Compatibility with hundreds of devices
The eedomus+ box is mainly based on Z-Wave© technology.
This technology is currently the most open radio protocol on the market, with hundreds of devices from dozens of manufacturers.
It is compatible with other protocols (thanks to dongles) and many connected objects.
To each his own interface
An eedomus application is available for free on iPhone, iPad, Android. An HTML 5 mobile version is available.
On a tablet, you can use the "Plan mode" which offers a customizable and ergonomic interface.
On PC or Mac, with a simple browser, you access the full version from anywhere in the world.
Plus, she talks!
The eedomus solution has extended notifications.
To alert you, the solution can send you:
- SMS and Push notifications (Premium),
- audio messages (on the box or your UPnP readers)
A cloud at your service
The Cloud service allows remote access to your home (without having to configure your internet router) and the sending of external messages (mail, SMS, etc.).
In the event of an internet outage, it warns you that your box is not connected (there is also a 3G backup!).
In the event of damage, it offers a backup of the configuration, which makes it possible to restore the functioning of your home in a few minutes.
In addition, a Premium service is available on an optional basis and without any commitment. It allows you to benefit from advanced features on the Cloud platform:
– SMS sending in the event of an alert, advanced image storage (10 GB), data history over several years.
Highly efficient, eedomus+ plus evolves with your installation
The eedomus+ box is particularly powerful (1GHz ARM processor) to allow you to evolve with your installation, up to several hundred devices.
It incorporates next-generation Z-Wave radio technology (Z-Wave +), whose range is doubled.
The eedomus SDK extends the possibilities to infinity for developers
Developers will appreciate the following advanced features:
- a double API (on the eedomus+ box, on the eedomus cloud platform)
- easy http interactions with connected objects
- a powerful rule engine, and even PHP scripts
- interfaces that can be customized (icons, organization)
- and the numerous publications of the community
- Z-Wave (integrated), EnOcean (optional), Chacon (optional), X10 (optional), Oregon (optional)
- IP camera (automatic configuration for Axis models)
- Remote information to follow your electricity meter
- Connected objects (Hue, Koubachi, Withings, Netatmo, Nest…)
- UPnP to control audio/video systems
- 1 eedomus+ gateway
- 1 external 5V2A power supply
- 1 Ethernet cable
- 1 quick installation guide
– An internet access router (compatible with any operator) with an available Ethernet port
– A computer is only necessary during the configuration phases (and not during the operating phases), with a compatible browser.
Note: A Premium service subscription is required to benefit from 10GB storage for camera images, 2 years of sensor data storage and SMS sending. More details here.
- Z-Wave Plus home automation controller
- Control your Z-Wave and Zwave Plus modules remotely
- Friendly user interface
- Works with most Z-Wave modules (Detectors, Thermometers, Switches, Sockets, Remotes, ...)
- Monitor your electricity consumption
- Video surveillance
- Automatic configuration of Axis IP cameras (M1011, M1031, ...)
- Support various IP cameras supporting FTP
- Securing the data stored on the box and the server (exchanges carried out in HTTPS)
- Low power consumption (1W only, excluding power supply)
- 2 USB ports for wired peripherals (RFID reader, teleinfo module, etc.)
- 4 RJ11 ports for third-party device support
- Platform open to developers (eedomus API)
- Remote internal software update
- Compatible with the RFXCOM interface allowing you to control your CHACON, X10, DI-O or SOMFY peripherals
- Compatible with the Edisio USB dongle to control your EDISIO devices
- Compatible with the USB300 dongle to control your ENOCEAN devices
- Voice function available
- Multilingual interface: English, French and Spanish
- Time zone management
- Embedded programming, graphical rule engine, PHP scripts
- Customization of panels, images etc.
- User rights management
TECHNICAL SPECIIFICATIONS :
- Module Type: Gen 5 Z-Wave Plus Controller
- Power supply: DC 5V USB (adapter supplied)
- Size: 137x137x29mm
- Weight: 300g
- Environment: Indoor use, Temperature: 0-40°C, Relative humidity: 80% non-condensing
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz
- Memory: 512MB DDR3
- Storage: 4 GB eMMC
- Integrated Z-Wave: Generation 5 (ZWave+) - 868 MHz (Europe)
- Audio: 1W speaker + ambient microphone
- Power consumption: approximately 1.5 Watt (and 1 Watt for the power adapter)
- Ethernet ports: 1
- USB ports: 2 (EnOcean, 3G, Inverter, 433MHz-RFXCOM modules, etc.)
- RJ11 ports: 4
- Power Supply
- Amazon Echo
Anonymous customer published the 28/02/2021 following an order made on 17/02/2021
Produit conforme et livraison rapide
Anonymous customer published the 11/02/2021 following an order made on 30/01/2021
Compatibilté avec Io home contrôle de SOMFY un peu compliquée à mettre en place, d'où mon retour de cette box. Icônes non personnalisables, sinon fonctionnement simple et rapide à comprendre
Anonymous customer published the 01/02/2021 following an order made on 20/01/2021
Parfait pour la gestion domotique de la maison, facile d'utilisation que ce soit sur pc ou sur smartphone.
Anonymous customer published the 09/01/2021 following an order made on 27/12/2020
Tres bien, reçu rapidement et conforme
Anonymous customer published the 16/12/2020 following an order made on 01/12/2020
Un peu tôt pour donner mon avis car je n'ai quasiment encore rien de branché, je trouve la box et l'interface un peu vieillotte. L'apps également fait pas très envie et ne semble pas très suivie ... je mets 4 * pour le moment car je savais que cette box n'est pas toute jeune, c'est sa communauté qui en fait aussi tout l'intérêt.
Anonymous customer published the 14/12/2020 following an order made on 02/12/2020
pas encore mis en service ! à voir mais je pense que ce contrôleur est performant avec une équipe de développement à l écoute des utilisateurs
Anonymous customer published the 12/11/2020 following an order made on 01/11/2020
Fait le job demandé. Très facile à installer.
Anonymous customer published the 08/11/2020 following an order made on 13/10/2020
Correspond à mes attentes.
Anonymous customer published the 12/07/2020 following an order made on 19/06/2020
Plein de promesses pour ce produit.
You might also like