AQARA - Zigbee 3.0 control unit - AQARA Hub M1S Gen 2
Aqara Hub M1S Gen 2 is a Zigbee 3.0 hub for a smart home.
Aqara Hub M1S Gen 2 is a smart home control center, which connects Zigbee devices to Wi-Fi networks. At the same time, it can manage and control smart scenes, and can conveniently control smart devices, such as plug, switch, bulb, curtain and so on.
Zigbee 3.0 support, up to 128 devices
Supports all the latest Aqara devices based on the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient technology.
A powerful 2-watt speaker can be used as an alarm or doorbell as well as via configurable automations.
RGB Light and Illumination Sensor
Apart from being a Zigbee 3.0 smart home hub, the M1S Gen 2 has a built-in RGB light made of 18 powerful LEDs and a diffuser. It can be used as an alarm, accent, or night light and has a configurable brightness and color. Moreover, compared to our previous hubs, it has a fully functional illumination sensor that can be used in automations via the Aqara Home app.
Use your favorite voice assistant or smart home ecosystem together with Aqara Home app automations.
Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity
The M1S Gen 2 has a more powerful 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi antenna and WPA3 standard support which makes the connection faster, secure and reliable.
Focus on Security
Apart from Aqara Alert System, the M1S Gen 2 supports all 4 HomeKit alarm modes.
High-quality Components and Design
High-quality components and design are not only a subtle addition to any room interior but also make the M1S Gen 2 more reliable by achieving constant airflow through its large perforated base.
M1S Gen 2 now supports user-defined MP3 ringtones that can be uploaded for voice announcements and be used in automations. For example, the hub will say "Good night" when the corresponding scene is triggered.
- Multifunctional gateway for daily use
- Connects up to 128 Aqara smart accessories
- Allows user to control Aqara accessories with different voice assistants
- Built-in speaker
- Custom ringtones
- RGB light and illuminance sensor
- Alarm sound or night light can be triggered when paired with Aqara sensors
- Contains 18 LED lights with over 16 million different color options.
- Nightlight function: it will automatically open when someone passes by when matching the human body sensor
- APP control: more convenient to use by APP "Aqara Home" ( from QR code in the manual )
- Variety ways to put and install
- Suitable for all kinds of household environment
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity
- Supported voice prompt languages : English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Chinese
TECHNICAL SPECIfICATIONS :
- Power supply: 100 - 240V AC, 50Hz / 60Hz
- Input current: 0,2 A
- Color: White
- Main Material: ABS + PC
- Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Zigbee 3.0
- Wi-Fi Operation Frequency: 2412-2472 MHz
- Wi-Fi Maximum Output Power: 20 dBm
- Zigbee Operation Frequency: 2405-2475 MHz
- Zigbee Maximum Output Power: 13 dBm
- Connection Distance: 30m indoors with no obstructions
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +40℃
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 41.5 mm
- Weight: 138g
- Power Supply
- Main power
- Amazon Echo
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0
1. Before adding the M1S Hub, make sure your smartphone is connected to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and keep it as close to the M1S Hub as possible.
2. If adding the Hub fails or the network is not connected for more than 15 minutes after startup, long press the Hub button for more than 10 seconds until the yellow light flashes, then try adding it again.
3. When you hear the voice prompt “Waiting for connection, please open Aqara Home app”, you can use Aqara Home to add the device. If you hear the voice prompt "Waiting for connection, please open Aqara Home app" in the factory state, you need to press the button twice within 10 seconds after hearing the voice prompt. The Hub has successfully switched the app platform when you hear the "beep" voice prompt. And then you can use Aqara Home to add it once the yellow light flashes.
4. If the Hub still cannot be added successfully, please turn it off, then turn it back on and try to add it again. You can also press its button ten times to restore it to factory settings and try again. Please note that restoring factory settings will erase all usage data, including information about added sub-devices.
You might also like
- On sale!
- On sale!
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: