PHILIPS HUE - Zigbee Outdoor Motion Sensor
Automatically control your outdoor lights with a Philips Hue outdoor sensor. Place the wireless, battery-powered detector anywhere. All you have to do is walk around to turn on the lights around you.
Know the human activity in an area of your home
Thanks to the PHILIPS HUE motion detector, you know in real time and remotely when movement is detected.
With the PHILIPS HUEE motion detector connected to a compatible home automation box, you can imagine an infinite number of automations such as triggering a siren when movement is detected during your absence, or automatic lighting when motion detected. during the night when you are present.
- Bridge required
- Wireless installation
- Battery powered
- Weather resistant
- Automate your lighting
- Be alerted in the event of movement.
- Create automations when motion is detected.
- Free Nous Smart Home app for Android and iOS
- Support for Tuya Smart App
- Easy to configure and use
- Color: black
- Materials: plastic
- Operating humidity: 5%<H<95% (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Product dimensions and weight:
- Height: 7.6 cm
- Width: 7.6 cm
- Length: 5.6 cm
- Net weight: 0.145 kg
- Battery type: AA battery (cylindrical)
- Batteries included: 2 x AA
- IP rating: IP54
- Minimum battery life: 2 a
- Mounting options: wall
- Sensor depth: 56 mm
- Sensor height: 76 mm
- Sensor width: 76 mm
- Software upgradeable: with connection to Hue Bridge
- Jeedom and Philips Hue app compatibility IOS 13 and later, Android 8.0 and later
- Voice assistants: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit (via Hue bridge) Microsoft Cortana (via Hue bridge)
You might also like