AJAX - HUB2PLUS 2XGSM/3G/4G/IP black
Ajax Hub2Plus manages the security system with visual alarm verifications
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Instant communication with users and alarm monitoring company
Communication with the outer world is critical for alarm control panels as its reliability guarantees prompt delivery of alarm signals. The new Ajax control panel makes external communication stability absolute.
Hub 2 Plus is equipped with a communicator that features 4 independent channels including LTE. This configuration allows you to connect the device to two separate Internet providers over Ethernet and Wi-Fi while having two cellular services ready for back up. Switching between channels happens seamlessly in seconds.
Alarm verification with photo in 9 seconds
Photo verification is the future of the security industry. This technology is an optimal solution for both commercial and residential premises — it is accessible and built to respect privacy. Animated series of photos from MotionCam detectors allow users and CMS operators to evaluate the situation in action. But photo cameras are activated only in response to alarms, never by request.
Hub 2 Plus can manage up to 200 MotionCam detectors and deliver photo confirmations of alarms to users and alarm monitoring companies in just 9 seconds, even when it uses SIM cards for communication. Thanks to LTE support.
Guaranteed delivery of alarms and photo confirmations
Unique communication technologies
Hub 2 central panel communicates with the security system devices using radio frequencies on a distance of up to 2000 m.
Two-way Jeweller radio protocol encrypts all of the transmitted data. And in cases of interference or jamming, Ajax switches the frequency and notifies you as well as the alarm response company about the situation.
Coverage area up to 2000 m
Two-way radio communication
Encryption with a modified AES algorithm
For parallel visual data transmission from MotionCams, Hub 2 uses Ajax Wings radio protocol. It is a high-speed protocol based on Jeweller technology. Wings received its best features. It also uses a separate antenna to improve channel reliability.
Wings guarantees the delivery of photo confirmations even if the signal level is unstable. It uses the in-built algorithms of package checking and re-uploading.
Transmission of the animated image series
Communication via additional antenna
Guaranteed data delivery
Hub 2 Plus supports 64 scenarios that minimize human impact on the security of a location. It can automatically arm and disarm the entire security system or certain groups by schedule. Moreover, it can instantly activate a smoke security machine in case of intrusion, cut power supply and turn on emergency lighting in case of fire, or cut water in case of leakage. Using automation devices, Hub 2 Plus can control lights, electric locks, and roller shutters. Scenarios can be activated in response to security mode changes, alarm triggerings, or Button commands.
Protection of large premises with complex internal organization
Business centers, factories, and multi-story villas with outbuildings — Hub 2 Plus is ready to secure even the most complicated properties. The new hub controls up to 200 devices. Its radio signal range can reach up to 2,000 meters while the maximum radio network coverage can reach 35 km2. Hub 2 Plus can manage 25 security groups with a total number of 200 users. This allows security personnel to divide large premises into zones and clearly organize staff access.
200 devices in the system
25 security groups
35 km2 maximum radio range coverage with 5 ReX
Resistant to sabotage
Whatever happens to Hub 2 Plus, alarm monitoring company and users will get a notification about it. A tamper alarm goes off when intruders try to unmount the device. If Ajax Cloud server loses connection with a hub, it’ll send a notification in just 60 seconds thanks to short ping intervals. Even during a blackout, Hub 2 Plus will continue to protect premises for up to 15 hours powered by a built-in backup battery.
Device polling period from 12 seconds
Detection connection loss with a hub in 60 seconds
Operation on backup battery up to 15 hours
Hub 2 Plus runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system developed by Ajax Systems. OS Malevich is extremely stable, immune to viruses, and protected from cyberattacks.
Modular architecture simplifies the constant upgrading of OS Malevich. The system gets new features several times a year via over-the-air software updates. The process doesn’t involve engineers or users and takes minutes to implement — only when the security system is disarmed.
Hub 2 Plus is the most efficient Ajax control panel. It has a processor that is 4.5 times faster than Hub 2 and 8 times more flash memory. This hardware configuration allows the device to work for years and remain relevant.
Controlled with apps
We refused to add buttons to our control panel and to use archaic interfaces. Apps are more comfortable and safe. They connect to a hub using a secure channel with Ajax Cloud — our server solution located at several AWS data centers. Apps allow users to control security, edit hub settings, configure connected devices, create scenarios, and monitor events. From a smartphone or PC. While on-site or away.
Installation without fuss
Hub 2 Plus is ready to work right out of the box. It comes with pre-installed communicators, a power supply unit, and a back-up battery. To begin the system set up, you'll need to plug the device into a power socket, connect it to the Internet, insert SIM cards, and scan the QR-code using the app. Thanks to SmartBracket, you won't even need to disassemble the device to mount it.
All security system settings are always available in the app. Even when you're far away from the hub, you can connect security devices or CCTV cameras, add users, test radio signal strength, create security groups and scenarios, or connect a hub to an alarm monitoring company.
Seamless security system upgrade
To simplify the process of upgrading installed hubs, we’ve provided the possibility of automatic data transfer. The import feature allows engineers to migrate settings, connected devices, groups, scenarios, and users from an old hub to Hub 2 Plus. In less than 15 minutes.
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Classification: Intelligent security system control panel supporting four built-in networks, enabling external communication and supporting wireless motion detectors with photo taking
- Installation: indoor
- Maximum number of devices that can be connected to the hub: 200
- CCTV Support: Up to 100 cameras
- Maximum number of users: 200
- Maximum number of rooms: 50
- Maximum number of security groups: 25
- ReX connected: 5
- Scenarios: 64
- MotionCam Detector Support: Yes
- IOs 11.0 and above
- Android 4.4 and above
- Communication channels:
- 2 SIM cards
- 2G (GSM900 / DCS1800 (B3 / B8))
- 3G (WCDMA 850/900/2100 (B1 / B5 / B8))
- LTE (FDD B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n)
- Alarm signals:
- Reception time: 0.15sec
- Types of notifications: SMS, call, push notifications
- Switching between 2G, 3G, LTE: Instant
- Switching between SIM cards: 4 minutes
- Connectivity with monitoring centers:
- Contact ID, SIA
- Photo verification integrated in Manitou; ABsistemDC (NG), WBB, Horus, V1 / F1, Kronos, eLipse, Sentinel and SBN
- Alarm transmission speed to the central monitoring station: Immediate
- Software: OS Malevich
- Alimentation :
- Main power supply: 110 - 240V
- Backup battery: Li-Ion 2A.h
- Up to 16 hours of offline operation when Ethernet is turned off
- Grid power consumption - 10W
- Jeweler radio technology:
- Communication range with detectors: up to 2000m in open space
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequencies: 868.0 - 868.6MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power: up to 25mW
- Data packet encryption on the AES algorithm
- Detector interrogation period: 12 - 300 s
- Wings radio technology:
- Transmission of visual confirmations
- Verification of package delivery
- Fraud protection
- Notification in case of interference
- Switch for detecting the opening of the back cover and the removal of the device from the SmartBracket
- Operating temperature range: From -10 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Dimensions: 163 x 163 x 36 mm
- Weight: 351g
- Guarantee: Replacement and repair within 24 months from the date of sale. Batteries are not covered by warranty
- Complete kit:
- Ajax Hub 2 plus smart control panel
- SmartBracket mounting panel
- Mains cable
- Ethernet cable
- Installation kit