FRIENT - Zigbee 3.0 Water Leak Detector
FRIENT Water Leak detector alerts you in real time and remotely when a flood is detected.
No more drip drip
Imagine always having a frient protecting your home from water damages. Someone who looks after your home and belongings - and lets you know if there is a water leakage somewhere. A frient who knows that everybody would rather have a pool in their backyard than in their basement.
Water your plants, not your floor
Put the Water Leak Detector on the floor anywhere there’s a risk of leakages or flooding, and you won’t be in doubt if it detects something. This is a loud little frient! The Zigbee-based Water Leak Detector also sends you a notification. Feel at ease, knowing that your frient is watching your home all the time – even when you’re not at home.
Don’t waste water
Your frient knows that water damage is a costly affair – and it wants you to spend your money on more fun things than repairments. Keep the water in the pipes or outside your house, and spend your time enjoying your belongings instead of mourning the loss of them. Your Zigbee frient knows that time is precious when a leakage occurs. Prevent damages with instant warnings from the Water Leak Detector.
Detect hidden leakages
Do you want your frient, the Water Leak Detector, to follow the way of the water and go places that are difficult to reach in the search for leakages? Upgrade your Water Leak Detector by adding a probe to it. Place the detector in the base of the probe, stick the detector to the wall, and place the probe on the floor – simple as that!
No pools under your washing machine
Equipped with the probe, the Water Leak Detector can detect water in even more places. Maybe you’re afraid that your washing machine is leaking from the hose. Ask your frient, and it will let you know – loud and clear.
- Leakage alerts
- Preventing flood damages
- No unwanted pools
- Stay alert while being away from your home
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Communication protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Dimensions: Ø 60 x 37 mm
- Color: White
- Power supply:
- Battery: 1 x CR123A, exchangeable
- Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Output power: +8 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity up to 95% non-condensing
- Minimum 100 meters (open field)
- Specifications alarm:
- Siren output 85 dB/3m
- Specifications liquid detector:
- Default reporting every 5 minutes
- Immediate reporting in alarm mode
- Specifications temperature sensor:
- Range: 0 to +50°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C)
- Certifications: Conforming to CE, FCC, RoHS and REACH directives
- Probe (NOT INCLUDED)
- Dimensions: Ø 50 x 8,5 mm
- Color: White
- Cable length: 900 mm
- Power Supply
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0
Anonymous customer published the 21/02/2021 following an order made on 06/02/2021
Très bon produit, documentation claire, facile a appairer. je l'ai suite à un pb de fuite dans un coffrage de sdb. Je l'utilise avec un dongle conbee2 et domoticz. Design propre simple compact et de bonne facture.
A reset is necessary if you want to connect your Smart Flood Detector to another gateway or if you need to perform a factory reset to eliminate abnormal behavior.
1. Remove the detector from its mounting base by turning it counterclockwise.
2. Remove the plastic disc.
3. Press and hold the LED button.
4. While you hold down the button, the LED will first flash once, then twice, and finally several times in succession.
5. Release the button while the LED flashes several times in succession.
6. After releasing the button, the LED shows a long flash and the reset is complete.
Always test the operation of the Smart Flood Detector after installation or battery change.
- When you press the test button, the alarm sound should be heard.
- A network alarm test can be performed by holding down the alarm button for at least 6.5 seconds (count 3 sounds)
- A test message will be sent over the Zigbee network.
1.Remove the detector cover by turning it counterclockwise.
2. Insert a CR123A battery observing the polarities.
3. Replace the plastic disc (it only fits one way) and close the case by turning it clockwise.
4. The Smart Flood Detector will now start its search (up to 15 minutes) for a Zigbee network to join.
5. Make sure the Zigbee network is open to pair devices and accept the Smart Flood Sensor.
6. While the Smart Flood Sensor is searching for a Zigbee network to join, the LED button will flash red.
7. When the LED button stops flashing, the smart flood sensor has successfully joined the Zigbee network.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: