SONOFF - Zigbee 3.0 door/window sensor - SNZB-04
The SONOFF SNZB-04 door/window sensor can detect the opening and closing of a door or window and send a notification to your smartphone through the App.
The SNZB-04 wireless door/window sensor is essential for knowing who is coming in and out of your home, so it is most often used as part of smart security system.
SONOFF SNZB-04 is a ZigBee two-in-one wireless door/window sensor that can be put on your door or window to tell you with an alert notification if your door or window is opened or closed, adding an extra layer of security to your home.
The sensor provides you the possibility to create a scene linkage of ZigBee devices. Both the opening and closing status of the door/window are synced on your mobile phone, no longer to think back whether the door/down is off or not.
It is really useful and can help you turn on or off the light in the action. Works with SONOFF ZigBee Bridge in harmony and any compatible Hub.
You can set a scene to get your hallway lighted immediately when the door is opened.
Its application can also extend to wide areas like drawers, garage doors, blinds, etc. Just stick it anywhere two things connect and it is always safe even if you don’t keep watch on it.
Share the sensor with your family to give them an ability to quickly control and monitor your home together.
Simple installation for easier setup. Peel and directly stick it on the targeted place or object, a smart security system is ready for you.
- Remind you when the door/window is open and closed
- Sync the opening & closing status of door/window on APP
- Control the light with an action
- Share control makes other users control the connected device quickly
- Low-battery notification
- Simple peel and stick installation
- Battery: 3V(CR2032)
- Wireless protocol: Zigbee 3.0 (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Material: PC
- Magnet: 32X15.6X13 (mm)
- Sensor: 47X27X13.5 (mm)
- Certificate CE
- Open / Close
- Power Supply
- Amazon Echo
Lidl / Tuya / Smart Life
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0
François S. published the 26/09/2023 following an order made on 17/07/2023
Très bien utilise sur mon frigo pour contrôlé la fermeture.
Christian S. published the 23/09/2023 following an order made on 12/07/2023
Compact, bonne portée.
Ludovic L. published the 23/09/2023 following an order made on 03/05/2023
Fait le travail pour un prix très intéressant. Conforme à mes attentes
Mickael M. published the 17/04/2023 following an order made on 08/04/2023
Jean-Jacques N. published the 07/04/2023 following an order made on 11/02/2023
Conforme aux attentes
Frederic P. published the 28/03/2023 following an order made on 01/02/2023
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
CHARLOTTE MARIE B. published the 26/03/2023 following an order made on 19/03/2023
François D. published the 26/03/2023 following an order made on 19/03/2023
Rien à dire
Dorian F. published the 07/03/2023 following an order made on 24/02/2023
Très bon rapport qualité prix
To reset the Zigbee SonOff SNZB-04 door/window opening sensor, you must press and hold the reset button for more than 10 seconds.
1. Press the Reset button on the sensor for 5 seconds
2. The LED flashes 3 times to indicate that the sensor has been deleted from the Zigbee controller. Release the button.
3. You can then delete it manually on your Zigbee controller interface.
1. Put your Zigbee controller in pairing mode
2. Press the Reset button on the sensor for 5 seconds
3. The LED flashes 3 times to indicate that the sensor has entered pairing mode. Release the button.
4. Wait for the end of the pairing which will be indicated on the interface of your Zigbee controller
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: