SHELLY - Wi-Fi Smart RGBW Controller Shelly RGBW 2
The smallest and most powerful Wi-Fi solution for any LED strips.
Make your LED strips smart without additional investment. Shelly RGBW2 connects like any LED controller. The main benefit is that you will be able to control your light directly from your mobile phone.
No HUB required – Connect Shelly RGBW2 directly to your Wi-Fi at home.
Choose a time and set your hidden lighting to turn on/off or change color
Shelly RGBW will automatically follow the sunrise and sunset and can control your lighting accordingly
The 6 unique colorful effects will set the mood for your party or help you relax at home.
Control the LED lighting at home, no matter where you are. Now you won’t be leaving the lights on and your home won’t welcome you in darkness.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assis- tant.
Support 12V or 24V
With Shelly RGBW2 you can use White, RGB, RGBW led strips and 12/24v led bulbs, with up to 288W combined power.
ON/OFF and Dimming Function
No more forgotten turned on appliances. The integrated count- down timer can automatically switch off your lights after an hour.
- Control through WiFi from a mobile phone, PC, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Microprocessor management
- Focus on 8~36W lamps such as drop- light, ceiling lamp, table lamp, down lamp or other
- Support 5 ways PWM, applied to control 5 colors LED (R/G/B/CW/WW),
- Offers mobile phone App, supporting iOS and Android
- Configure network via the mobile App
- Supports local and remote control
- Supports Weekly Schedules
- Supports Sunrise/Sunset time based Schedules
- 6 color effects
- May be controlled by an external button/switch
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo
- Power supply: 12-24V
- Max load: 12A
- DC Power Output 12V per channel: 45W
- DC Power Output 24V per channel: 90W
- DC Power Output 12V combined power: 144W
- DC Power Output 24V combined power: 288W
- Electrical consumption: <1 W
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction):
- up to 60 m outdoors
- up to 35 m indoors
- Working temperature: -10 – 50°C
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 43 x 38 x 14 mm
- Complies with EU standards:
- RE Directive 2014/53/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- EMC 2004/108/WE
- RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- RGBW Controller
- Power Supply
Customers who bought this product also bought: