FIBARO - Walli Controller
Product taken back under the right of withdrawal.
FIBARO Walli Controller is a smart wall-mounted Z-Wave remote controller that can activate scenes or control other Z-Wave devices via associations.
Fibaro Walli Controller
FIBARO Walli Controller is an intelligent on-wall battery or DC operated controller. It can be used in Walli multiframes and act as additional button for other devices.
Goodbye! – smart leaving
You can put your Walli Controller near your front doors so you can say goodbye to your home with just a single click.
Goodbye scene can:
- turn off all lights,
- decrease the temperature at your home,
- set shutters and curtains to a desired position,
- arm your alarm,
- lock your doors,
- close the gates or garage doors.
Just as you like it! – granular light control
There are other remotes which can trigger an action, but no other controller is that smart. Walli Controller can act just as your regular Z-Wave dimmer so you can dim the lights to any level you want.
- is a smart Z-wave remote,
- supports associations,
- understand other devices,
- can communicate with other Z-Wave devices directly.
Control them all! – smart living
Opening, closing, adjusting, changing the position of all shades or shutters in house can be tiresome. With Walli Controller you can control them all at once. Not only at once, but also to the very exact position, as this is not a simple button, but a smart switch.
- versatile smart controller,
- flexible and appropriate for many settings.
Good night! – put your home to sleep
If you didn’t have switches at your bedside table, don’t worry! Walli Controller is a hassle-free battery powered wall-mounted button which can be easily applied basically anywhere. Now you can set up your Good night scene you always wanted.
Good night scene can:
- arm areas which shouldn’t be visited at night,
- send you an open window report to your smartphone,
- adjust bedroom temperature,
- lock front doors.
Too late for electrical changes? – battery for the rescue
You already finished your home? It’s too expensive to add electrical installation here now? Walli Controller was prepared for situations like this. Whenever you feel there is a need for additional switch, just put Walli Controller there. It comes with double-sided tape, so you’ve got everything you need right of the box.
Walli Controller as a 2-way switch:
- can be added without prior electrical installation,
- can be configured in the FIBARO System to act as a switch in a 2-way installation, meaning it can turn on and off a single lighting source together with another Z-Wave switch.
Upgrade your Walli! – more buttons without making a mess
Smart home gives you endless possibilities, but for that you will certainly need some buttons. You cannot be prepared for every scenario but with Walli Controller you don’t have to. You can add additional Walli Controller to an existing Walli switch just by changing the cover plate.
- is compatible with Walli frames,
- don’t need a flush-mounted box,
- can extend a single or double flush-mounted boxes
- Universal surface-mounted button for starting scenes
- Pre-set configurations allow to easily adjust operation for specific type of controlled devices
- Battery operated or DC powered
- Can be assigned any role, e.g., a light switch or a button for roller blinds
- Compatible with Walli product line, but also perfect as a separate button
- DC wire connector and double-sided adhesive stickers included in the box
- Equipped with a built-in temperature sensor
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater when VDC powered (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network)
- Z-Wave 700 chipset
- Lights up with 8 colorful ring illuminations
- Capable of 8 different key combinations
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Power supply: Battery and/or power supply unit
- Battery type: ER14250 ½AA 3.6V (included)
- Supply unit type: 5–24V DC SELV power supply, LPS or NEC class 2 (not included)
- Battery life: est. 2 years (with default settings and max. 10 pushes per day)
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C
- Ambient humidity: 0–90% RH without condensation
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (700 series chip)
- Radio frequency band: 868.0–868.6MHz
- Max. transmitting power: +13dBm
- Range: up to 50m outdoors, up to 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 86 x 86 x 20mm
- Compliance with EU directives: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RoHS 2015/863, RED 2014/53/EU
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: