3-phase DIN Smart Energy Meter Shelly Pro 3EM - SHELLY
Shelly Pro 3EM is a DIN rail mountable three-phase energy meter.
Shelly Pro 3EM is a Wi-Fi-operated DIN-mountable 3-Phase Energy Meter with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and LAN connectivity. With active energy measurement accuracy of 1%, Shelly Pro 3EM can be used to monitor the consumption of any home appliances, electric circuits, and office equipment individually. It features 60 days of on-device historical data with a 1-minute resolution for each phase. Additionally, its scripting functionalities allow for the execution of complex scenes and provide broader monitoring abilities.
Measure capacitive and inductive load types of active imported and exported energies.
Accuracy class B (active energy)
Shelly Pro 3EM has a measurement accuracy of 1%.
Allows for easy and fast deployment in existing industrial installations.
Wi-Fi, LAN, and Bluetooth connectivity
Simultaneous Ethernet and Wi-Fi usage. MQTT, inbound and outbound WebSocket, UDP, mTLS support.
Monitors mono-phase electrical systems with up to 3 points simultaneously. Fast notifications and at least 60 days of 1-minute records storage.
Shelly Pro 3PM fully supports mjS scripting, allowing you to create further features and functionalities.
Shelly Pro 3EM supports mTLS for MQTT, HTTP, and secure outbound WebSockets. Its industry-grade security allows for direct connections to your cloud infrastructure, reducing the cost of deploying complex networks and VPNs.
2-way energy consumption monitoring
Monitor your home, office, or factory, and avoid additional expenses or drops in voltage that can damage your appliances and devices. Shelly Pro 3EM can calculate 2-way consumption: produced and used energy for each of the three phases. The device can be configured to measure three separate circuits of a mono-phase electrical system. View the quality of your electricity network regarding active power, reactive power, voltage, and power factor.
- 4 quadrant measurement with multiple connection types
- Accuracy Class B (IEC 62053-21) active energy
- Photovoltaic ready
- Optical pulse indication of energy usage
- Measurement accuracy tо 1%
- Stores data in non-volatile memory that can be retrieved for a period of up to 60 days in 1-minute intervals
- Package includes 3 pieces of 120A Current Transformers
- Suitable for mono-phase and 3-phase installation
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo
- Power supply: 110-240V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
- Power Metering: 3 channels, up to 120A each
- Voltmeters (RMS for each phase): 100 - 260 V
- Voltmeters accuracy: ±1 %
- Ammeters (RMS via CT for each phase and the Neutral): 0 - 120 A
- Ammeters accuracy: ±1 % (2 - 120 A), ±2 % (1 - 2 A), ±5 % (0 - 1 A)
- Power and energy meters: Active and apparent power; Active and apparent energy; Power factor; Fundamental active and fundamental reactive energy
- Measurement data storage: At least 60 days of 1 min data resolution
- Data export: CSV for PQ recorded values, JSON format export trough RPC
- Electrical consumption: <3 W
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2400 – 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction):
- up to 50 m outdoors
- up to 30 m indoors
- Bluetooth Protocol: 4.2
- Working temperature: -22 – 40°C
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 73 x 57 x 22 mm
- Weight: 62 g
- Electric Consumption
- Power Supply
- Main power
- Amazon Echo
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- On sale!