SHELLY - Wi-Fi Smart Relay Switch without neutral Shelly 1L
Convert your existing lights into smart lights in 10 minutes.
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Convert any existing wall switch into a smart switch without changing the wiring or running new cables with Shelly 1L. The first device in the world that is able to automate even the appliances wired with no neutral present. Thanks to its small size and wide range of voltage support, it's a real innovation!
No electrical wiring changes needed
Shelly1L can convert any existing wall switch into a smart switch. You don’t need to change the wiring, to run new cables, or anything else. Just put the shelly behind the existing wall switch.
No neutral line required
Мany light switches are wired with no neutral present, which makes them difficult to automate. Shelly1L handles this problem because it only needs the hot line.
Can make any appliance smart
Shelly1L works with any ceiling fan, still no neutral is required. There is no limit to the type of lights you can use with Shelly1L – LED, Tungsten, Halogen, or Luminescent bulb, can be controlled.
Like all Shelly products, the Shelly1L has advanced scheduling features. You can switch it on and off at a certain time, or control your light according to the sunset and sunrise hours. And that’s not all - you can offset your schedule by up to 3 hours before or after sunset/sunrise.
You can set the Auto OFF and Auto ON functions to automatically turn your Shelly1L on or off X minutes after the state changes, which makes Shelly1L the perfect solution when wired to any motion sensor or when you forgot to switch off the lights and walk away.
Control all the lights in your home together
You can create a group of lights and control all of them together with just one click. Plus, each device can be part of more than one group, giving you many control options.
Full control without a hub or cloud
Shelly1L has a simple API which allows it to be controlled from any other Shelly or Wi-Fi based device. You simply need to know the IP address of Shelly1L to send commands to it to change the state from anywhere.
Powerful direct actions
Shelly1L can control any other Wi-Fi device in your home. You can set a local action into each device that will execute when the switch is toggled or the output state is changed.
One application countless possibilities
With the best cloud service in the world, user-friendly interface, scenes, bulk control, and much more, the Shelly Cloud application allows you to control your home from anywhere. Each Shelly can be integrated and works with all other Shelly devices in the Shelly app.
Shelly devices are compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Android, and iOS. With the voice assistants, you can command Shelly 1L with your voice without having a smartphone around.
- Control through WiFi from a mobile phone, PC, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Microprocessor management
- Is designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall switches
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component
- Can control any other Wi-Fi device in your home
- Temperature protection
- Controlled elements: 1 electrical circuits/appliances
- Controlling elements: 1 relays
- No neutral wiring required
- Great variety of load and light types supported
- May be controlled by an external button/switch
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo
- Power supply: 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Maximum load: 4.1A (5A for short operation)
- Minimum load (no neutral connected, without bypass): 20W resistive load
- Electrical consumption: <1 W
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction):
- up to 50 m outdoors
- up to 30 m indoors
- Working temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 42 x 36 x 14 mm
- Complies with EU standards:
- RE Directive 2014/53/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- EMC 2004/108/WE
- RoHS2 2011/65/UE
Frederic L. published the 20/09/2022 following an order made on 07/09/2022
Deuxième module acheté pour contrôler ma deuxième VMC. Il remplace avantageusement un module Sonoff ZBmini-L difficile à encastré et perdant l'appairage trop régulièrement. Il ne permet de contrôler que la vitesse rapide, mais il est simple, de la bonne taille et j'ai confiance en la stabilité de cette marque.
You might also like