AQARA - G2H Camera Hub - CH-H01
CH-H01 HomeKit Secure Video camera with smart home hub functions for enhanced security and home automations.
The Aqara GH2 CH-H01 is a multifunction device that acts as a Zigbee 3.0 HD camera and home automation box.
This camera is also compatible with Google Assistant, Apple Homekit, Alexa. It features motion detection, night vision, 140° wide angle, two-way audio and 2Mp resolution.
A Camera with an Embedded Smart Home Hub
Connect up to 64 Aqara devices to the G2H for a more complete home automation and remote monitoring experience.
Correlation Event Timeline and Notifications
The G2H can send notifications to your phone when certain events are triggered by Aqara sensors, and these events will also be saved in the video timeline for you to review.
Full Homekit Secure Video Support
The G2H fully supports Homekit Secure Video including end-to-end encryption and other features. It has passed rigorous Apple Homekit certification to ensure the highest security standards and better integration with other Apple devices.
HomeKit-Enabled Two-Way Audio and One-Click Video Messages
You can use the G2H to send high-quality video messages and make instant voice calls. The camera is equipped with an omnidirectional noise-canceling microphone with a maximum pickup distance of up to 5 meters, and also has a maximum volume of 85 decibels for clearer communication.
Al Facial Recognition*
From your iCloud library, the G2H can turn on its AI facial recognition so that you can receive notifications when your family members arrive home. (*iOS / iPad OS / tvOS 14 or higher required for this functionality)
Mark zones you want to be tracked to only receive notifications that are needed.
140° Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p High Definition
See more with a wide-angle lens and superior image quality. Camera hardware is specially configured to work with Homekit Secure Video.
Multiple Installation Methods and Easy Magnetic Detachment
The base has a built-in strong magnet, which can be attached to the surface of metal objects. The package includes an iron wall mount, which supports multiple installation methods such as: horizontal placement, wall attachment, flip installation.
- Smart Home Hub - Connect Aqara devices and enjoy home automation and remote control.
- IR Night Vision - Clear image at night without visible light.
- HomeKit Secure Video - 10-days iCloud storage and integration are supported.HomeKit-Enabled
- Two-Way Audio - Communicate with your family members remotely.
- AI Facial Recognition - Can recognize faces based on your iCloud library.Correlation Event Timeline and Notifications - Triggered events will be marked on the video timeline and an event notification will be sent to your phone.
- Activity Zones - Define zones you do not want to be tracked.
- 140° Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p High Definition - High-quality video for better monitoring experience.
TECHNICAL SPECIfICATIONS :
- Input Power: 5V, 1A
- Total Power Consumption: 5W (MAX)
- Operating Temperature: -10~40°C
- Video Resolution: 1080p
- Viewing Angle: 140°
- Dimensions: 82.4 × 56.5 × 50.5mm
- Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz Zigbee
- Local Storage: Micro SD card (CLASS 4 or above is supported, up to 32GB storage)
- Power Supply
- Main power
- Amazon Echo
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0
Marc B. published the 23/01/2023 following an order made on 09/01/2023
Anonymous customer published the 25/04/2022 following an order made on 17/04/2022
Pierre G. published the 15/02/2022 following an order made on 30/01/2022
Une petite caméra simple mais efficace, avec un grand angle de vue, et une sorte de pied intégré qui facilite son positionnement et son inclinaison.
Steve J. published the 07/02/2022 following an order made on 29/01/2022
Simple, rapide et efficace !👌🏼👍🏼
Anonymous customer published the 01/03/2021 following an order made on 06/02/2021
Petit deception sur la la vision de nuit sinon très bien
Go to Aqara Home app, click "..." in the upper right corner > More settings > Camera settings > Video settings > Image inversion, and fix the video image by adjusting it from top down or from left to right.
The stand base of Aqara Camera Hub G2H contains two strong magnets, which support magnetic attraction to refrigerators, iron doors and other objects, and can also be attached to non-magnetic attraction objects to using 3M tape and iron pieces in the accessories. Please use them to install the bracket.
After adding the device to the Apple Home app, you must install a HomePod, Apple TV (tvOS 11.0 or later) or iPad (iOS 12.0 or later) that has been set as a home center to achieve control from a distance. For specific operations, please refer to the Apple Home app instructions.
There is no limit to the number of clients, but it is recommended that no more than 4 clients are watching at the same time, because the more clients the hub is connected with, the more resources the processor consumes and too real-time image client connections may freeze or delay the display.
Correlation event means the Aqara Camera Hub G2H can be correlated with devices in the same house, such as when the door and window sensor is triggered, after detecting human motion, the hub can help locate the time position of the event in the recording area. The maximum number of correlation events is 100. Set a correlation event: click on the application > "Correlation Events" in the lower right corner > select the device to trigger the correlation event > select the color > save.
Yes, but you cannot view the video from the MicroSD card remotely through the app without a network connection.
1. Some imitation small capacity memory cards claim to be sold as large capacity cards.
2. After some devices have been tested, MicroSD cards may be maliciously partitioned and devices can only read the partition partially.
3. Because the manufacturer's capacity formula is different (the actual measurement unit of normal capacity is 1024KB=1MB and the manufacturer's measurement unit is 1000KB=1MB), the actual capacity will be slightly lower than indicated on the card label.
The Aqara Camera Hub G2H can record high definition videos by default. An 8GB memory card can record videos for 18 hours. 16GB memory card can record videos for 36 hours; A 32GB memory card can record videos for about 3 days.
The Aqara Camera Hub G2H supports MicroSD cards in FAT32 format, with Class 4 or better read and write speed. However, it is recommended that you choose a MicroSD card with a Class 10 or higher read and write speed and that supports the maximum capacity of 32 GB.
The hub of the Aqara Camera Hub G2H can be connected via the ZigBee 3.0 protocol and can directly support up to 32 Aqara devices.
Aqara Camera Hub G2H hub can be connected with Aqara's other smart sensors and controllers, such as door and window sensor, motion sensor, smart plug, wireless switch and others devices. Thanks to the hub function, you can control these smart devices with the Aqara Home app. The hub is the data interaction and control center for your entire smart home network.
1. The distance between the device and the wireless router is too far or there are many obstacles in the middle. When the Wi-Fi signal is weak, the network connection may fail. Please use a Wi-Fi signal booster to relay the signal or move the router near a place where the device can receive the Wi-Fi signal well.
2. When incorrect Wi-Fi information is entered, the network connection cannot be established. Please enter the correct information and try again.
The Aqara Camera Hub G2H supports Wi-Fi with IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz protocol and does not support 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
You can scan the QR code to connect the Aqara Camera Hub G2H to the network. After the device is turned on, open the Aqara Home app and connect the device to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi according to the voice prompt. The QR code is then generated and you can scan the QR code through the lens of the G2H camera for network connection.
You might also like
- On sale!
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
- On sale!