AJAX - Wireless keypad bidirectional with tagreader black
Wireless indoor touch-sensitive keyboard to control the Ajax security system with encrypted contactless cards and tags.
Contactless access for users
With KeyPad Plus, it is no longer necessary to create an Ajax account for new users. Just provide a person with a contactless, copy-protected tag or card to grant them access to the whole security system or particular groups.
Remote access management for owners
KeyPad Plus events are recorded in the system event feed. If an access device is lost, the owner can disable it instantly in the Ajax app, and the user can use a personal passcode instead. All user permissions can be changed remotely and in real-time.
Secure user identification
KeyPad Plus uses DESFire technology to quickly and securely identify users. It is a best-in-class contactless communication solution that allows identifying the user by card or tag.
DESFire is based on the ISO 14443 international standard and combines 128-bit encryption and copy protection. This technology is also utilized in the transportation systems of European capitals and access systems at NASA.
Outstanding energy efficiency
The all-new KeyPad Plus firmware gets the most out of the pre-installed battery. Even with the contactless identification function's daily use, the keypad will work for up to 3.5 years without battery replacement. And with the card and tag reader disabled, the battery life reaches 4.5 years. KeyPad Plus warns a monitoring station and users about the need to replace the battery.
KeyPad Plus features protection against code guessing. After several attempts to guess the passcode or use an invalid card/tag, the keypad is locked. Users and a security company receive notifications about such attempts or when the keypad is removed from the mount/lost communication.
Guaranteed commands delivery
We've developed the Jeweller radio protocol to ensure system communication. The radio protocol uses frames to synchronize device communications, authentication to prevent forgery, and encryption to protect against hacking.
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Keyboard type: Capacitive touch keypad
- Installation method: Indoor only
- Personal passcodes : Yes
- Passcode guessing protection : Yes
- Duress code : Yes
- Contactless access : DESFire EV1, EV2 - ISO14443-A (13, 56MHz)
- Alimentation :
- 4 x Lithium AA (FR6)
- Supply voltage: 1,5V
- Battery life: up to 4.5 years
- Jeweler radio technology:
- Communication range with the central unit: up to 1700m in free field
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power - Up to 20mW
- Packet data encryption based on the AES algorithm
- Keyboard scan time: 12 - 300s
- Temperature sensor: Available
- Operating temperature range: -10 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Permissible humidity: Up to 75%
- Anti-sabotage protection
- Jamming detection
- Remote adjustment and test: Yes
- Dimensions: 165 x 113 x 20 mm
- Weight: 267g
- Certification: EN 50131, complies with the requirements of the technical regulations for radio equipment
- Guarantee: Replacement and repair within 24 months from the date of sale. Batteries are not covered by warranty.
- Complete kit:
- KeyPad Plus
- SmartBracket mounting panel
- 4 AA batteries
- Mounting kit
- Ajax Jeweller
- Power Supply
You might also like