AEOTEC - Water Sensor 7
Water Sensor 7 is a spot sensor designed to detect drips and leaks and help mitigate water damage.
Water Sensor 7 is a spot sensor designed to detect drips and leaks and help mitigate water damage through the use of wirelessly paired technologies such as water cut-off valves.
Battery-powered and built atop Gen7 and 700 series Z-Wave, Water Sensor 7 has been designed as an install-and-forget technology with up to 5 years of battery life.
Leakages are a building block of expensive bills and costly damages when they appear where they shouldn't. Monitoring more than just the presence of liquid, the Aeotec Water Sensor 7 lives up to his name by monitoring the absence of water. When used to monitor tanks or pits, the Aeotec Water Sensor 7 can alert you when water levels get too low and trigger automation routines.
It doesn’t just monitor for when water goes wrong. Once connected to a Z-Wave automation system, Water Sensor 7 can take protective measures to help limit the amount of damage caused by drips, leaks, bursts or other water flow.
Water Sensor 7's accuracy, reliability, and compatibility begin at its very foundation. With its leak processor sized at only 70x30mm, it has been built atop of Aeotec's exclusive Gen7 technology enabling it to be wireless installed almost anywhere in a room and to operate for 5 years before its single, 3.6 volt battery needs changing.
- High-accuracy 0.5 mm leak detection via spot sensor probe
- Sensor probe for the detection of leaks in difficult to access areas
- Ultra-small form factor
- Engineered with Gen7 and with 700 series Z-Wave inside
- Gen7 enables compatibility with both Security 2 and SmartStart
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply : Battery 1/2 AA ER14250 3.6V
- Battery life : up to 5 years
- Radio Frequency : 868.42 MHz
- Operating distance : Up to 150 meters outdoors, 50 meters indoors
- Operating humidity : 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature : 0°C to 45°C
- Wire length: 1.5 m
- Dimensions : 70 x 13 x 20 mm
- Weight : 42 g
- Z-Wave Plus V2
- Power Supply
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: