HEATIT CONTROLS - Z-Wave+ DIN rail module with 6 relay outputs Z-DIN 616
Heatit Z-DIN 616 is a 6 x 16A potential free relays for DIN rail mounting.
Heatit Z-DIN 616 is a 6 x 16A potential free relays for DIN rail mounting. The module is equipped with 6 relay switches and 6 digital inputs for mounting on a standard M36 DIN rail (EN50022).
The 6 independent relay switches of the Heatit Z-DIN 616 can freely be controlled from the Z-Wave network and be used for many different purposes. All 6 relay switches are galvanically isolated from each other. and may be used for controlling AC and/or DC loads. Each relay switch is rated for loads of up to a maximum of 16A.
The 6 digital inputs can be connected to dry contacts, e.g. limit switches, door/window contacts, or push-buttons. Another option is to connect them to open-collector outputs from discrete sensors,
e.g. PIR sensors. The 6 inputs of the Heatit Z-DIN 616 may also function as a scene controllers and activate predefined scenes in other Z-Wave devices or controllers (by transmitting Central Scene notifications).
The Heatit Z-DIN 616 is supplied from a 10 – 24Vdc power supply.
Initiation of Z-Wave inclusion and exclusion is executed by activating a push-button through a little hole in the front of the module. The Heatit Z-DIN 616 is equipped with a LED in the front of the module for different kinds of status indications.
- DIN rail module with 6 relay outputs and 6 digital inputs
- Z-Wave interface for other systems in order to control them through the Z-Wave network
- Mounted on DIN-rail in switch board
- 6 x 16A potential free relays
- 2-poled switch solution when using 2 x relays in combination
- Works as slave Z-Wave repeater
- Firmware Update (OTA)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Access Control Class,
- S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus, 868,4MHz
- Chip: Z-Wave 500 chip
- Rated voltage: 10 – 24V DC 8 – 20V AC
- Power consumption: 0,6W + 0,5W pr. active relay (max 4W)
- Screw terminals: 0,2 - 2,5 mm²
- Output: 6 x 1-pole potential free (10mm clearance)
- Relay Switches: 16A 250VAC, 150W (engine), 360VA
- Max. inrush current: 80A/20ms
- Contacts: Common and Normally Closed
- Inputs: 6 x 1-pole potential free (5 mm clearance), max 10V DC
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Network range: Up to 40 meters (depending on surroundings)
- IP Class: IP20
- Dimensions: 85 x 105 x 60 mm (6-modules DIN rail)
- Approvals: Z-Wave Plus, EN 50491-3: 2009, EN 60669-2: 2004, CE, EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU
- Din Rail Module
- Z-Wave Plus
- Power Supply
- Fibaro HC3
Fibaro HC3 Lite
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!