HEATIT CONTROLS - Z-Wave+ Relay Module 25A Z-Relay
Heatit Z-Relay multipurpose relay module can be used for many different applications.
Heatit Z-Relay multipurpose relay module can be used for many different applications. The IP 55 rated casing makes it useful for any outdoor application. Can pull loads up to 25A.
The relay has three inputs: analog or digital. You can use both analog and digital inputs, or a combination.
Heatit Z-Relay is a multipurpose product and can be used for the following applications:
• Boiler control
• Leakage control
• Temperature control
• Outdoor applications
The relay has 3 analog/digital inputs and can be used with a lot of different sensors and meters, from water meter pulse sensors to NTC temperature sensors.
The relay has firmware updates (OTA), power metering and S2 security.
- Multipurpose product for many different applications
- Relay 25A
- 3 inputs. Combinations of analog/digital inputs of your choice
- External antenna option
- Can be used in connection with different NTC-sensors
- Firmware updates (OTA)
- Power metering
- Multilevel sensor command class
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Access Control Class, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus, 868,4MHz
- Chip: Z-Wave 500 chip
- Rated voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Max load:
- 5750W (resistive load)
- 750W self-limiting heating cable
- Power consumption: 0.8W standby
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Hysteresis: 0,3°C - 3,0°C (default 0,5°C)
- Compatible with NTC sensors with values: 10, 12, 15, 22, 33 and 47 kΩ @ 25°C
- Range: Up to 50 meters (depending on surroundings)
- IP Class: IP55
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 46 mm
- Approvals: Z-Wave Plus, EN 50491-3: 2009, EN 60669-2: 2004, CE, EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU
- Z-Wave Plus
- Power Supply
- Main power
Fibaro HC3 Lite
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2