How do I reset my Frient Smart Heat Detector?
A reset is necessary if you want to connect your Smart Heat Detector to another gateway or if you need to perform a factory reset to eliminate abnormal behavior.
1. Remove the detector from its mounting base by turning it counterclockwise.
2. Press and hold the LED button.
3. While you hold down the button, the LED will first flash once, then twice, and finally several times in succession.
4. Release the button while the LED flashes several times in succession.
5. After releasing the button, the LED shows a long flash and the reset is complete.