How do I add the Frient mini smart plug to my Zigbee network?
1. Connect the Smart Plug Mini to a power outlet.
2. The Smart Plug Mini will now begin to search (up to 15 minutes) for a Zigbee network to join.
3. Make sure the Zigbee network is open to join devices and accept the Smart Plug Mini.
4. While the Smart Plug Mini searches for the network, the LED button flashes red.
NOTE: Pressing the button activates the Smart Plug Mini. The LED light starts flashing red and green simultaneously. This may cause the orange/yellow color to appear while the device is searching for a network.
5. When the LED button stops flashing, the Smart Plug Mini has successfully joined the Zigbee network.