HEATIT CONTROLS - Z-Water Regulator for water based heating system
Heatit Z-Water is a DIN-rail regulator for controlling hydronic heating.
Heatit Z-Water is a DIN-rail regulator for controlling hydronic heating. The module clips right onto a DIN-rail to add a variety of functions to your wireless Z-Wave network. Heatit Z-Water is equipped with 10 relay outputs and it has 4 analog inputs. The module is power supplied from a 230V AC mains connection and is able to deliver an output supply of 24V DC or 230V.
Heatit Z-Water relay outputs may be freely controlled from the Z-Wave network, and may be used for several purposes, e.g. on/ off control of lights, controlling valve actuators in an underfloor heating system, or controlling other home automation systems.
Heatit Z-Water inputs are analog inputs for interfacing simple temperature sensors; NTC, PT1000, etc.
It is possible to configure the level and the indication of the status indicator LED in the front of the Heatit Z-Water regulator.
- Regulator for water based heating systems
- Relay outputs can control actuators in a water based floor heating system
- May be used to control both 24V actuators and 230V actuators
- Inputs may be configured to serve many purposes
- May be used with a Heatit Z-Temp sensor in each zone
- DIN-rail mounting
- Works as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the Z-Wave network range
- Firmware updates (OTA)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus, 868,4MHz
- Chip: Z-Wave 500 chip
- Rated voltage: 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 0.6W standby
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity: Max. 90% RH
- Fuse: 3.15A Quick-Acting, UMF 250 Schurter Inc., part no.: 3405.0171.11
- 24VDC output: Maximum 1.17A, 28W
- Max. switching current: 5A
- Max load per relay: 150W
- Max voltage: 250V AC, 30V DC
- Max. input voltage: 10V DC
- Input impedance: 10 KΩ
- Loop output voltage: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 160 x 86 x 58mm
- Din Rail Module
- Z-Wave Plus
- Power Supply
- Main power
Fibaro HC3 Lite
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
Customers who bought this product also bought: