LIXEE - TIC meter on DIN Rail (Linky or Classic) - Jeedom and Eedomus compatible
Transmit all the information from your Linky or classic general meter in historical mode to your home automation box thanks to the LiXee-TIC-DIN.
The LiXee-TIC-DIN meter allows you to retrieve information from your general meter (Linky or classic in historical mode).
LiXee-TIC-DIN is compatible with all tele-information plugins / software.
LiXee-TIC-DIN is connected by USB (Yellow) to your home automation box on one side and on the other to connectors I1 and I2. (No Sens)
!!! WARNING !!!
Even if the voltage of the TIC module is low, it is important, before any installation in an electrical panel, to make sure that the 220 volts has been cut.
- JEEDOM: LiXee-TIC-DIN is compatible with the "Téléinfo" plugin on Jeedom
- DOMOTICZ: All you have to do is "Add a material" and choose "Teleinfo EDF", then choose the right USB port and leave the transmission speed at "1200"
- EEDOMUS: Just do "Configuration" -> "Add a peripheral" -> "Other type of peripheral" then "USB remote information"
- Windows: http://283.mytrademe.info/assets/_site_/downloads/CH34x_Install_Windows_v3_4.zip
- Linux: http://283.mytrademe.info/assets/_site_/downloads/CH340_LINUX.zip
- MacOS: https://github.com/adrianmihalko/ch340g-ch34g-ch34x-mac-os-x-driver
- Product sources: https://faire-ca-soi-meme.fr/domotique/2016/09/12/module-teleinformation-tic/
- Retrieve information from your general counter (Linky or classic in historical mode).
- Create different automations with your compatible home automation box.
- Weight: 55g
- Dimensions: 90 x 65 x 16mm
- Package Dimensions: 110 x 110 x 25 mm
- Package Content: 1x TIC-DIN Module; 1x USB-MicroUSB cable
- Communication: Serial TTL
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° C - 60 ° C
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: