AJAX - HUB2 2xGSM/2G/IP WHITE
Ajax Hub2 manages the security system with visual alarm verifications
In control of security, not your private life
Hub 2 manafes all the Ajax devices in the system to alert users about open doors, broken windows, threats of fire and flooding. If burglars break into your house, Hub 2 transmits pictures from the MotionCam detectors and notifies the alarm response company about the danger. You won’t need to live under the constant supervision of the security cameras to know what’s going on.
The motion detectors react to dangerous situations as well as simple oversights. A nanny may bring the children home from the school and forget to disable the security system, which will raise an alarm. With Hub 2, you won’t have to worry in those cases and waste money on the false alarm fines. Open an alarm notification sent by the MotionCam detector to see what happened.
Send a photo-series when triggered
Deliver packages without Wi-Fi and cables
Always in touch
Hub 2 uses Ethernet or one of the 2 SIM cards to guarantee the delivery of the alarms and photos from the secured objects. The channels work in parallel and back each other up in case of emergency.
Compression and transmission protocols guarantee lightning — fast delivery of the photo series even with weak Internet connectivity. Unlike with the video camera streams, with Ajax, you can evaluate the situation on the secured objects at the 0.5 kB/s Internet speed.
Uses 3 independent communication channels
Delivers alarms in 0.15 seconds
Transmits photo confirmations even on 2G
With Hub 2, you’ll know immediately if the detector has a malfunction, if someone removed it, if it is damaged, or if its body is open. Even if the lights suddenly go out, the control panel will continue its watch powered by a back-up battery.
Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
Alerts about threats, channel interference, or malfunctions
Operates for up to 16 hours during a blackout
Evolves with every software update
Hub 2 runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system. This type of software is used in the systems that can’t afford mistakes — for instance, spaceships and ballistic rocket launchers, or car brakes.
OS Malevich is immune to viruses and protected from cyber attacks. Its architecture allows us to regularly expand the Ajax possibilities over the air within seconds and without bothering the users.
Protected from cyber-attacks
New features with every update
Automatically updates over the air
Unique communication technologies
Hub 2 central panel communicates with the security system devices using radio frequencies on a distance of up to 2000 m.
Two-way Jeweller radio protocol encrypts all of the transmitted data. And in cases of interference or jamming, Ajax switches the frequency and notifies you as well as the alarm response company about the situation.
Coverage area up to 2000 m
Two-way radio communication
Encryption with a modified AES algorithm
For parallel visual data transmission from MotionCams, Hub 2 uses Ajax Wings radio protocol. It is a high-speed protocol based on Jeweller technology. Wings received its best features. It also uses a separate antenna to improve channel reliability.
Wings guarantees the delivery of photo confirmations even if the signal level is unstable. It uses the in-built algorithms of package checking and re-uploading.
Transmission of the animated image series
Communication via additional antenna
Guaranteed data delivery
It takes minutes to install Hub 2. Connect it to the Internet and plug the power cord. Then scan the QR code using Ajax app. In most cases, your devices won’t require any additional tuning. Hub 2 begins to operate once online.
Download the free app
Scan the QR-code
Control from anywhere in the World
TECHNICAL DATAS :
- Classification: The intelligent central unit with support for visual alarm verification detectors
- Installation: indoor
- Maximum number of devices that can be connected to the hub: 100
- CCTV Support: Up to 25 cameras
- Maximum number of users: 50
- Maximum number of rooms: 50
- Maximum number of security groups: 9
- MotionCam Detector Support: Yes
- Communication channels:
- Two 2G SIM cards
- Alarm signals:
- Reception time: 0.15sec
- Types of notifications: SMS, call, push notifications
- Switching between SIM cards: 4 minutes
- Connectivity with monitoring centers:
- Contact ID, SIA
- Photo verification integrated in Manitou; ABsistemDC (NG), WBB, Horus, V1 / F1, Kronos, eLipse, Sentinel and SBN
- Alarm transmission speed to the central monitoring station: Immediate
- Software: OS Malevich
- Alimentation :
- Main power supply: 110 - 240V
- Backup battery: Li-Ion 2A.h
- Up to 16 hours of offline operation when Ethernet is turned off
- Grid power consumption - 10W
- Jeweler radio technology:
- Communication range with detectors: up to 2000m in open space
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequencies: 868.0 - 868.6MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power: up to 25mW
- Data packet encryption on the AES algorithm
- Detector interrogation period: 12 - 300 s
- Wings radio technology:
- Transmission of visual confirmations
- Verification of package delivery
- Operating temperature range: From -10 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Dimensions: 163 x 163 x 36 mm
- Weight: 362 g
- Guarantee: Replacement and repair within 24 months from the date of sale. Batteries are not covered by warranty
- Complete kit:
- Ajax Hub 2 Smart Control Panel, SmartBracket Mounting Panel
- Mains cable
- Ethernet cable
- Installation kit
- Alarm panel
- Power Supply
- Main power
8 other products in the same category: