CHERUBINI - META Double Switch-L 7
The META Double Switch-L 7 allows you to turn ON and OFF your home appliances, lights or any device connected to the power system at any time and autonomously. Controlled by line signal version.
The META Double Switch-L 7 allows you to turn ON and OFF your home appliances, lights or any device connected to the power system at any time and autonomously. Awesome, isn’t it? Your home comes alive and responds to every need, and just by using this tiny module life becomes easier. In addition to controlling the load of two electronic devices or lights at the same time, with the META Double Switch-L 7 you can also control their consumption.
The smallest Z-Wave devices worldwide
The Cherubini plug & play modules perfectly fit into any type of junction box and are easier to install. Series 7 modules have a terminal block with larger contacts to facilitate connections.
Precise power monitoring
The Cherubini modules are equipped with very precise functions for measuring the energy consumption.
Easy to control
They can be managed with buttons or switches, from a computer, tablet or smartphone, depending on your specific needs.
Visual feedback with RGB LED
An RGB LED provides visual feedback on the devices status and of the operations performed. Like this, you always know if the device has been connected correctly, if it is included in the Z-Wave network and if it is already working.
Offline Configuration Mode
Unique feature that allows you to configure some parameters without using a user interface. Allows the installer to set device functionality on site even if the device is not included in a Z-Wave network.
Saving - Ultra low power consumption
Cherubini Devices have the lowest energy consumption amongst similar devices currently available on the market.
The zero crossing feature reduces the electrical stress on the relay contacts and ensures a longer life of the devices.
Control of the local load and the associated devices independently with the recognition of the sequence of clicks. For example, you can control local loads with a single click and associated devices with a double click.
- Two independent channels that can be controlled individually
- Can be controlled with momentary buttons or toggle switches
- Optimized memory and computing capacity with the 7 series
- It can activate a specific scene with one or two clicks by sending a sequence of commands to the controller
- Control by association of other devices included in the Z-Wave network
- Timer management for ON / OFF of both channels independently
- L Version : Controlled by Line signal
- Power consumption monitoring
- Offline configuration mode
- Visual feedback with RGB LED
- Zero crossing technology
- Supports SmartStart and S2
- Simple installation
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply: 110 – 230 VAC±10% 50/60 Hz – 24VDC
- Maximum load on relay: 8 A for each channel; 10A for both channels (resistive load)
- Temperature Limitation: 105°C
- Work Temperature: -10 +40 °C
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave 868,4 MHz
- Maximum distance: up to 100 m outdoor/ up to 40 m indoor
- Dimensions: 37x37x17 mm
- Consumption: <1 Watt
- Electrical IP rating: IP 20
- Actuator Element: Relay
- Conformity: CE, RoHS