CHERUBINI - META Dry Contact Switch 7
The META Dry Contact Switch 7 can turn ON and OFF equipments with an independent power supply, such as solenoid valves.
The META Dry Contact Switch 7 can turn ON and OFF equipments with an independent power supply, such as solenoid valves (e.g. gas, water and irrigation), power operated valves etc. Tiny and with low energy consumption, this device is a real trump card for anyone looking for the ideal solution to manage home in total relax.
The smallest Z-Wave devices worldwide
The Cherubini plug & play modules perfectly fit into any type of junction box and are easier to install. Series 7 modules have a terminal block with larger contacts to facilitate connections.
Easy to control
They can be managed with buttons or switches, from a computer, tablet or smartphone, depending on your specific needs.
Visual feedback with RGB LED
An RGB LED provides visual feedback on the devices status and of the operations performed. Like this, you always know if the device has been connected correctly, if it is included in the Z-Wave network and if it is already working.
Offline Configuration Mode
Unique feature that allows you to configure some parameters without using a user interface. Allows the installer to set device functionality on site even if the device is not included in a Z-Wave network.
Saving - Ultra low power consumption
Cherubini Devices have the lowest energy consumption amongst similar devices currently available on the market.
Control of the local load and the associated devices independently with the recognition of the sequence of clicks. For example, you can control local loads with a single click and associated devices with a double click.
- ON/OFF switch of equipment with independent power supply
- Dry contact output relay
- Optimized memory and computing capacity with the 7 series
- It can activate a specific scene with one or two clicks by sending a sequence of commands to the controller
- Control by association of other devices included in the Z-Wave network
- Offline configuration mode
- Visual feedback with RGB LED
- Zero crossing technology
- Supports SmartStart and S2
- Simple installation
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply: 110 – 230 VAC±10% 50/60 Hz – 24VDC
- Maximum load on relay: 16 A (resistive load)
- Temperature Limitation: 105°C
- Work Temperature: -10 +40 °C
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave 868,4 MHz
- Maximum distance: up to 100 m outdoor/ up to 40 m indoor
- Dimensions: 37x37x17 mm
- Consumption: <1 Watt
- Electrical IP rating: IP 20
- Actuator Element: 16 Amp Relay
- Conformity: CE, RoHS
- Z-Wave Plus V2
- Power Supply
Fibaro HC3 Lite
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2
8 other products in the same category: