ZVIDAR - Z-Wave Thermostatic Radiator Valve
The Smart thermostatic radiator valve (Smart TRV) is designed to provide an individual, room-by-room heating control.
The Smart thermostatic radiator valve (Smart TRV) is designed to provide an individual, room-by-room heating control. By working in conjunction with your thermostat kit and creating a so called zoned heating system, which can be easily managed through an app for smartphones, tablets or computers.
The TRV can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufacturers and/or other applications. All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
The TRV is a security Z-Wave device (S0/S2), so a security enabled controller is needed for take full advantage of all functionally for the TRV.
- Radiator thermostat
- Manual or Z-Wave setpoint set heating control with instant status updates
- 700 series Z-Wave chip for better range and faster control.
- SmartStart and S2 Security for a safer network
- Open window function
- Anti-scale function
- Child lock function
- Anti-freezing function
- Danfoss RA, Caleffi and Giacomini adapters provided
- Easy installation
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply: 3V ⎓ (2 × 1.5V AA)
- Battery life: 2 years
- Working current: ~20mA
- Standby current: ~30uA
- Communication Protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency: 868.42MHz (EU)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 meters line of sight
- Temperature setting accuracy: 0.5° C
- Room temperature display range: 0-50° C
- Operating temperature range: 5-30° C
- Operating humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Threaded connection: M30 × 1.5 mm (Danfoss RA, Caleffi and Giacomini adapters included)
- Z-Wave Plus V2
- Power Supply
- Fibaro HC3
Fibaro HC3 Lite
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: