NOUS - Zigbee 3.0 Smart Plug + Consumption Metering
Thanks to the connected socket, you can connect all your lamps and network-connected devices to your connected lighting system.
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Control your plug anywhere in the world
With NOUS Zigbee 3.0 smart plug connected to a compatible Zigbee home automation hub, control a traditional electrical device remotely, via your smartphone or by voice using voice assistants.
Consumption monitoring function
Nous A1 Smart Socket has broad power management options. In Nous Smart Home app you can see current voltage, amperage and current and total power. Also you can see consumption log for each month and day.
With Nous A1 smart socket you can control powering on/off manually or in automatic mode. Stop worrying that you forget to turn something off. All devices can be powered on/off in exact time by setting up a timer or schedule. Also you can turn any device off manually from any place on Earth so your home and trip can be safe.
Home comfort under technology control
Nous A1 smart socket allows you to create schedules for connected electronics based on your daily routines. Switching the devices on and off at the scheduled time can also save energy and time. Wake up to hot coffee or schedule the smart plug to switch on your humidifier. Lots of comfort for you and your family
- Power: 3680W - 16A (PEAK) - 10A (CONTINUOUSLY)
- You can control device from anywhere
- Timer and schedule
- Free Nous Smart Home app for Android and iOS
- Tuya Smart app support
- Easy to set up and use
- Voice control via Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Power consumption log
- Smallest smart socket on market (occupies only one slot)
- Adjustable state during power failure: OFF, ON or same state before power failure
- Adjustable LED light: always off, always on, on when OFF state and vice versa or on when ON state and vice versa.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Main settings
- Compatibility: ZigBee gateway is required
- Brand: NOUS
- Color: White
- Material: PC/ABS (V0)
- Special features: Energy monitoring
- Certificate: CE, RoHS
- Electric power: 3680W
- Signal repeater: YES
- Device dimensions: 46x46x72mm
- Maximum load: 10A (CONTINUOUSLY) - 16A (PEAK)
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Operating voltage range: 110-230V 50/60Hz
- Level of moisture protection: IP20
- Protocol ZigBee 3.0
- Compatibility with voice assistants Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Control from a smartphone APP: NOUS Smart Home
- System requirements iOS 8 or Android 4.4 or higher
- Communication standard WiFi IEEE 802.15.4/WiFi, 802.11bgn
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Accessory: Socket, user manual, packaging
- Power Supply
- Main power
Lidl / Tuya / Smart Life
- Zigbee specificity
- Router (repeater)
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0
Romain R. published the 30/01/2023 following an order made on 21/01/2023
Très bien avec HomeAssistant
Laurent S. published the 30/01/2023 following an order made on 17/01/2023
super produit. Installation très simple et rapide. indique le niveau de consommation/puissance.
Philippe L. published the 18/01/2023 following an order made on 09/01/2023
Bon produit, peu encombrant fonctionne très bien sous zigbee2mqtt dans Home assistant.
Jerome C. published the 07/01/2023 following an order made on 26/12/2022
Pas encore utilisé ...
Guillaume T. published the 04/01/2023 following an order made on 27/12/2022
Fonctionne très bien.
Nicolas M. published the 03/01/2023 following an order made on 17/12/2022
produit conforme à attendu, livré dans un carton bien protégé.
Frederic L. published the 03/01/2023 following an order made on 17/12/2022
Jeedom permet d'accéder à la valeur de la puissance et celle de la consommation cumulée
Baptiste R. published the 27/12/2022 following an order made on 17/12/2022
Les données sont précises.
Anton V. published the 20/12/2022 following an order made on 12/12/2022
NOUS A1Z-1: Zigbee smart Plug 3.0 with power consumption metering Is works fine on my Zigbee Home Assistant (HA) with a SONOFF ZigBee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus. It is shown as a "TS011F _TZ3000_2putqrmw". The button on the plug has a RED light when it is ON (I would prefer blue or green). I can put the plug ON/OFF with the mentioned button or with HA (WebUI or App). Under HA it shows Actual and Total power consumption (“W” no decimals and “kWh” with 2 decimals) , current Volt and Ampere. HA also says it a "Router" and “Power factor” unknown. I am happy with the NOUS
You might also like