SONOFF - Smart DIN Rail Power Meter (Main Unit)
The SONOFF smart power meter allows you to monitor energy consumption and manage various electrical devices.
ATTENTION, this device requires at least 1x SPM-4RELAY to function.
SONOFF stackable power meter realizes intelligent management with overload protection, metadata monitoring and electricity statistics. The SPM-Main communicates with the cloud via Ethernet or WiFi, and communicates with the SPM-4 relays via RS-485, which enables multi-terminal and stable long-distance data transmission.
Do you want to know the evolution of the electricity consumption of each stand? Do you want to achieve unified management of the entire shopping center? By checking the eWeLink app on your mobile phone, you can monitor electricity consumption without leaving home. With the eWeLink app, you can get the energy consumption with just a touch.
Once the overload protection is activated, you no longer have to worry about burnt out electrical devices, eliminating potential safety risks. In addition, you can also activate the overload delay to avoid nuisance tripping. An SPM-Main can be connected to 32SPM-4Relays. Each SPM-4Relay has 4 isolated channels to help the tenant solve the electrical load sharing problem. Each channel can withstand a maximum current of 20A, without fear of high power load.
Get over 180 days of power consumption data available on local storage SD card. You can insert the SD card into SPM-Main to download and check over 180 days of your power consumption history anytime of the day through the HTTP API. No need to worry about missing important information.
- Connect up to 32 SPM-4Relays: One SPM-Main can be connected to 32 SPM-4Relays. Each SPM-4Relay has 4 isolated channels to help you manage devices more easily.
- Power metering: You can monitor the power consumption by checking the eWeLink app on your mobile phone. Obtain current, voltage and power easily.
- Max. 20A / Channel: Each channel can support maximum current of 20A, without fear of high power load.
- Communication via RS-485: The SPM-Main communicates with the SPM-4 relays via RS-485, which enables multi-terminal and stable data transmission over long distances.
- Overload protection: Once the overload protection is activated, it can protect your devices from being exhausted.
- Wifi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz
- Micro SD card storage range: 8GB-32GB (NOT INCLUDED)
- SPM-4 relay input: 100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz 20A / Group 80A / Total Max
- Relay output SPM-4: 100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz 20A / Group 80A / Total Max
- White color
- Shell material: PC V0
- Power Supply
- Main power
- EWeLink (SonOff)
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- On sale!