INNR - Additional Zigbee connected LED cylinder spotlight for Garden
Control your smart lighting by voice or remotely from your smartphone or computer.
Smart floor lamp with 16 million colors for outdoor use
With this smart floor lamp, you can attractively illuminate your garden or balcony and operate it wirelessly, even when you are away from home. Stitch the standing lights in the grass or between plants for a decorative touch. Placed near a path or a terrace, the free-standing luminaires provide a beautiful functional and diffused light. With this outdoor lighting you choose the warm white light application for an extra atmosphere or give your exterior a little more color with one of the 16 million colors of light. NOTE ! This unique pack can only be used in addition to an existing set of 3 outdoor spotlights (OSL 130 C) OR a set of 3 outdoor floor lamps (OPL 130 C). This pack does not contain a control box and is not available separately.
- Suitable for outdoors
- Wireless adjustable intensity
- White and colored light
- Easy to install thanks to the integrated stake
- Operates on safe low voltage
- Freely adjust the brightness from your smartphone or by voice.
- A Zigbee bridge is required for operation. Bridge not included
- Also compatible with Philips Hue (does not work with Apple HomeKit or Hue Entertainment feature).
- Compatible with smart hubs: Jeedom and eedomus (via compatible ZigBee extensions).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply: 220-240V AC - 24V DC - 1.0A (24W max.)
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Protocol: Zigbee Lightlink
- Replacement power: 30W
- Energy label: A
- Light color: 16 million colors
- Color temperature: 1800K - 6500K
- Light quality (CRI):> 80
- Lumen (individually): 215 ml
- Number of LEDs (individually): 7 + 7 LEDs (7 white + 7 RGB)
- Nominal life: 30,000 h
- Switch-on time: Variation range: 1% - 100%IP value: IP65
- Use: Outdoor
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 40 ℃
You might also like