SMABIT - Zigbee vibration sensor
The Zigbee SMABIT vibration sensor alerts you to the detection of vibrations such as breakage of glass on a window.
The compact and easy-to-install vibration sensor can be attached to windows to detect glass breakage. However, it is also suitable for many other applications such as detecting movement on sliding doors or protecting a safe from the effects of sawing and drilling.
- Alert the user upon detection of vibrations (eg broken glass).
- Easy installation with adhesive strips.
- Compact dimensions.
- Can be used with a compatible ZigBee home automation controller.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Shock sensor
- Installation with double-sided adhesive tapes
- Adjustable sensitivity (high, medium, low), if supported by smart home system
- Power supply 1 lithium battery CR2477 3V
- Battery life approx. 2 years
- Operating temperature -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Dimensions Ø42 x 16 mm
- Humidity: up to 85% non-condensing
- Weight 26 gr
- ZigBee radio standard
- 2.4 Ghz frequency
- ZigBee Home Automation protocol version 1.2
- Battery level warning and regular connection test
- Two-way and encrypted communication
- Included in the packaging
- Shock sensor
- 1x 3V lithium battery type CR2477 (in the device)
- Multilingual Quick Start Guide
- Installation accessories
- Dimensions: 49 x 20 x 80 mm
- Weight: 37 gr
- White color
8 other products in the same category:
ZOOZ - Z-Wave Plus 700 Series XS Tilt/Shock Sensor ZSE43
Customers who bought this product also bought:
FRIENT - Zigbee 3.0 Water Leak Detector