SMABIT - Zigbee Thermostat with relay
With the Zigbee SMABIT smart thermostat, control heating and air conditioning systems using thermostat buttons or scenarios.
With the wall thermostat, you can comfortably control heating and cooling systems using thermostat buttons or smart home scenarios.
The thermostat is suitable for underfloor heating and other centrally switched heating systems via a relay contact.
Depending on the heating system used, the switching lines to and from the radiator can withstand mains voltage. In this case, the installation may only be carried out by an electrician (VDE 0100).
Basically, for safety reasons, the power supply in the whole house / apartment must be interrupted before installation (main fuse). It is not enough to interrupt the power supply only in the room in which the thermostat is to be installed, since there is a high probability that a separate circuit will be used for heating.
- ZigBee wall thermostat for controlling heating and cooling systems, especially underfloor heating
- Screen to display ambient temperature, target temperature, relay status, operating status (heating / cooling), signal strength and battery level
- Local control of the target temperature via the large +/- buttons or via the app
- Easy installation "Unscrew the old wall thermostat and remove the two cables, attach the cable to the new thermostat and screw it to the wall."
- Manual target temperature control
- Temperature control via scenarios and schedules
- Room temperature display
- Configuration menu for advanced settings
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Control of a heating or cooling system by relay (max. 250Vac 5A)
- Heating / cooling / shutdown operating modes
- Thermometer: accuracy ± 0.5 ° C, resolution 0.1 ° C
- Large screen with multifunction display
- Power supply: 2 AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries
- Battery life: about 18 months
- Dimensions 86 x 86 x 22 mm
- Weight 198 g
- Protection class IP30
- ZigBee radio standard
- 2.4 Ghz frequency
- ZigBee Home Automation protocol version 1.2
- Battery level warning and regular connection test
- Two-way and encrypted communication
- Included in the packaging
- Wall thermostat
- 2 standard 1.5 V alkaline batteries, battery type AA
- Multilingual short manual
- Installation accessories
- Dimensions: 150 x 33 x 110 mm
- Weight: 250 gr
- White color
- Power Supply
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee HA 1.2
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- On sale!
- On sale!