SMABIT - Zigbee Ultra Flat door/window sensor
Detect any opening or closing of a door or window with the Ultra Flat Zigbee SMABIT opening detector.
The SMABIT opening detector allows you to monitor the status of your doors or windows in real time remotely thanks to a compatible home automation box and to create different automations.
Due to its extremely compact dimensions, the sensor can be glued directly into modern window frames and many doors, making it invisible when the door and window are closed.
- Know the state of a door or window: open or closed.
- Create different automations depending on the state of the door or window.
- Installation directly in the window frame, invisible when the window is closed.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Wireless door and window contact
- Up to 15mm distance between sensor and magnet
- Power supply 10x CR1616 3V lithium battery (permanently installed)
- Battery life approx. 8 years
- Operating temperature -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Contact dimensions 238 x 21 x 4 mm
- Weight without batteries 20 gr
- ZigBee radio standard
- 2.4 Ghz frequency
- ZigBee Home Automation protocol version 1.2
- Battery level warning and regular connection test
- Two-way and encrypted communication
- Included in packaging
- Sensor and magnet
- Multilingual Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 241 x 40 x 28 mm
- Weight: 40 gr
- White color
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: