SMABIT - Zigbee wall-mount relay with dimmer
€51.99 Tax included
Control the intensity of your lighting at home and remotely with the SMABIT dimmer wall relay.
Actuator for switching and dimming suitable lamps (halogen, conventional bulbs, dimmable LEDs). The switching input allows existing switches and buttons to continue to be used. Also automatically functions as a radio amplifier for the ZigBee radio network.
Please use the recessed actuator with dimmer only for lamps and other light sources. The product is not suitable for controlling household appliances! Please note the load limit of 2.5 amps (575 watts at 230 V mains voltage). An overload can blow a protection fuse. The device can then no longer be used.
- Recessed actuator.
- ZigBee radio signal amplifier.
- Input for wired switches and buttons.
- Suitable for recessed installation boxes.
- Switching and dimming of lamps:
- Via the smart home system.
- With a button connected to the actuator.
- By pressing the button of the recessed actuator.
- Convenient control of dimmable lamps:
- Halogen lamps.
- Conventional bulbs.
- Dimmable LED.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Recessed actuator with dimmer
- Repeater function for other devices in the ZigBee wireless network
- Maximum load 2.5 A
- Red function key and status LED
- Power supply: 230V ~ 50Hz
- Standby power consumption: 0.4W off, 0.9W on
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +45°C
- Humidity: up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 51 x 48 x 20 mm
- Weight 36 gr
- ZigBee radio standard
- 2.4 Ghz frequency
- ZigBee Home Automation protocol version 1.2
- Two-way and encrypted communication
- Included in the packaging
- Recessed actuator
- Multilingual Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 53 x 34 x 72 mm
- Weight: 45 gr
- White color
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!