DANFOSS - Icon Master Controller with 15 outputs
Danfoss Icon™ is a modular heating system for individual room control. It can be configured as a wired or wireless system or as a combination, if required. Master controller with 15 outputs.
Danfoss Icon™ is a modular heating system for individual room control. It can be configured as a wired or wireless system or as a combination, if required.
The center of the system is the Danfoss Icon™ Master Controller 24V, which configures and ties the system together.
Installation and set-up of the Danfoss Icon™ Master Controller 24V is made easy by using the pre-defined application and intuitive touch user interface.
- Automatic balancing (PWM+), which ensure that the hydraulic balancing of the system is done by the master controller based on the actual room demand.
- Requires no pre-setting on the manifold.
- On/Off control possibility.
- NC/NO actuator functionality.
- Cooling change over (require an Expansion Module).
- Supports 2, 3 or 4 pipe applications in various configurations (please see Expansion Module application guide for all configurations).
- Supply temperature control (require an Expansion Module), can be set to either a fixed temperature or demand based supply temperature control.
- 230V power output with protected earth for circulation pump.
- 230V power output (for e.g. always on).
- Heat demand signal output (for e.g. potential free relay).
- Can be made wireless by adding a Radio Module (required for wireless installations).
- Powerline communication (for 24V wired thermostats).
- Possibility to combine wired and wireless thermostats in same installation.
- APP functionality, for iOS and Android devices (require APP Module).
- Software updatable through App or Zigbee module.
- 3rd party integration with compatible Zigbee solutions through Icon™ Zigbee module.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Supply voltage: 220-240 VAC
- Supply frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage, actuators: 24 VDC
- Max. power consumption per actuator output: 2 W
- Number of actuator outputs (1 actuator per output terminal): 15
- Output voltage, thermostats: 24 V DC
- Stand-by consumption per thermostat: 0,2 W
- Max. number of thermostats 15
- Max. length of wire from master controller to a 24V thermostat (depends on cable type used):
- If 2 × 2 × 0,6 mm2 STP/UTP: 100 m
- If 2 × 0,5 mm2: 150 m
- If > 2 × 0,75 mm2: 200 m
- Stand-by consumption, Master Controller: < 2 W
- Max. power consumption, excluding use of PWR 1 and PWR 2 outputs: < 50 W
- Internal protection (fuse, non-replacable): 2,5 A
- Output “Relay”: Potential free relay, Max. 2 A load
- Actuator outputs, type: Type 1C (Micro interruption)
- Output “PWR 1”, type and rated max. output: Type 1B (Micro disconnection)
- Output “PWR 2”, type and rated max. output Type: Permanent output, 230 V, max. 50 W
- Output “PWR 3” (optional, on Expansion Module - used for dew point sensor): 24 V DC, max. 1 W
- Input “1” (optional, on Expansion Module - use varies acc. to application chosen): Ext. switch input (internal 24 V pull-up)
- Input “2” (optional, on Expansion Module - use varies acc. to application chosen): Ext. switch input (internal 24 V pull-up)
- Input “3”, sensor input (optional, on Expansion Module): External sensor, PT 1000 (Danfoss ESM 11)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 370 mm x 100 mm x 53 mm
- Conformity declared acc. to following directives: LVD, EMC, RoHS and WEEE
- Purpose of control: Individual electronic room temperature control
- Method of providing earthing: Factory fitted power cord, incl. PE-conductor
- Encapsulation (IP Class): IP 20
- Protection class: Class II Construction with earthing terminal
- Ambient temperature range, continuous use: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Power Supply
- Main power
You might also like