FRIENT - Zigbee 3.0 Intelligent Heat Alarm
The FRIENT smart heat detector allows you to alert you remotely and in real time in the event of a fire in your home by avoiding false alarms.
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Fire or just smoke?
Imagine always having a frient protecting you against fire. Someone who keeps your home and loved ones safe. A frient who makes sure that you are alerted instantly in case of fire - and who is more than just a beep beep.
Avoid false alerts
You have a fireplace in the living room or a dusty and humid storage area and your smoke alarm keeps going off mistakenly? Don't despair, your frient is here to help. The Intelligent Heat Alarm detects heat instead of smoke helping you to avoid false smoke alarms. It makes sure, you'll only be alerted when there really is a fire in your home and lets you enjoy the evening in front of your fireplace - without any annoying beep beeps.
Don't be disturbed in the kitchen
You know the feeling of being a master chef cooking a delicious meal for your family, right? You are preparing 5 things at once; you’ve got something in the oven and several things boiling on the stove, but everything is under control. Suddenly, you hear the most annoying sound – beeeep, beeeep, beeeep. It doesn’t stop. Yep, you got it - it’s your smoke alarm. It has mistakenly identified the smoke from your master chef cooking as a fire. The frient Heat Alarm helps you avoid this issue.
Stop playing with fire
The frient Heat Alarm detects rapidly increased levels of heat and will only alert you if it detects fire – not if it’s just smoke or dust. You can cook all you want, and the heat alarm will not disturb you. In case of a fire in your home, the heat alarm warns you instantly. You will hear loud beeps and get a notification to make sure you are warned even when you’re not at home.
- Avoiding false smoke alarms
- Keeping your home safe from fire
- Sending you alerts
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Communication protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Dimensions: Ø 65 x 40 mm
- Color: White
- Power supply:
- Battery: 1 x CR123A, exchangeable
- Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Output power: +8 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity up to 95% non-condensing
- Fire sensor:
- Heat based fire sensing
- Siren output 85 dB/3m
- Temperature sensor:
- Range: 0 to +50°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C)
- Conforming to CE, RoHS, REACH and EN54 directives
- Power Supply
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0
Yves J. published the 10/05/2022 following an order made on 03/05/2022
Pas de configuration de l'équipement...Doc succincte
A reset is necessary if you want to connect your Smart Heat Detector to another gateway or if you need to perform a factory reset to eliminate abnormal behavior.
1. Remove the detector from its mounting base by turning it counterclockwise.
2. Press and hold the LED button.
3. While you hold down the button, the LED will first flash once, then twice, and finally several times in succession.
4. Release the button while the LED flashes several times in succession.
5. After releasing the button, the LED shows a long flash and the reset is complete.
Always test the Smart Heat Detector for proper operation after installation or battery change.
- When you press the alarm button, the alarm sound should be heard.
- A network alarm test can be performed by holding down the alarm button for at least 6.5 seconds (count 2 sets of 3 tones)
- A test message will be sent over the Zigbee network.
Test all your alarms once a week to make sure they are working properly.
1. Remove the insulation tape from the battery.
2. The smart heat detector will now start its search (up to 15 minutes) for a Zigbee network to join.
3. Make sure the Zigbee network is open to pair devices and accept the smart heat detector.
4. While the Smart Heat Detector is searching for a Zigbee network to join, the LED button will flash red.
5. When the LED button stops flashing, the smart heat detector has successfully joined the Zigbee network.