AQARA - ZigBee Wireless Smart Mini Switch
The Aqara Smart Wireless Switch is a simple and portable one-button device.
The Aqara Smart Wireless Switch is a simple and portable one-button device. However, it can control many smart devices. Featuring ZigBee wireless connection, this smart switch can be used as doorbell, toggle button, remote controller, etc. via the APP.
It is very convenient for you to use. What is more, the adhesive on its backside and the small size enable it to put or stick on anywhere.
- Aqara Smart Wireless Switch
- Battery powered
- One key to control
- Portable, realize controlling everywhere
- Can be used as an emergency call button
- Defending and withdrawing defense
- Small size, easy to install
- Compatible with USB/ZigBee dongle ZiGate
- Compatible with smart hubs Jeedom and eedomus (via ZiGate)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply : Battery CR2032
- Communication : ZigBee
- Working temperature : -10 to 60°C
- Dimensions : 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.3 cm
- Weight : 18 g
- Wall switch
- Power Supply
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee HA 1.2
Marios C. published the 26/09/2023 following an order made on 09/07/2023
best on the market, still a bit pricey
Serge A. published the 06/03/2023 following an order made on 28/02/2023
Très pratique, peu cher, bien détecté.
François P. published the 24/02/2023 following an order made on 15/02/2023
Domadoo propose des tarifs très avantageux
Bruno D. published the 10/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Très bien pour mon installation sous Jeedom
Bruno D. published the 10/12/2022 following an order made on 01/12/2022
Très bien pour mon installation sous Jeedom
Christophe D. published the 18/11/2022 following an order made on 09/11/2022
Reconnu immédiatement sous jeedom.
Gael M. published the 20/05/2022 following an order made on 08/05/2022
Fonctionne parfaitement, aucun problème. A voir sur la durée des piles.
Vincent R. published the 12/05/2022 following an order made on 01/05/2022
Discret, tres bon produit
Olivier B. published the 29/01/2022 following an order made on 18/01/2022
Fonctionne parfaitement sous home assistant
Yes. The plastic cover must always remain closed.
1. Use a coin to rotate the battery cover counterclockwise until the cover loosens.
2. Remove the existing battery. Place the new CR2032 battery in the battery compartment and make sure the positive side of the battery is facing up.
3. Align the battery cover with the bottom of the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch. Use a coin to rotate the battery cover clockwise until you hear a click. The battery cover has been replaced successfully.
1. Press and hold the reset button on the device for 5 seconds. The indicator will flash 3 times before returning to factory settings.
2. If a device needs to be paired with another Aqara Hub, it will need to be reset before the new pairing is successful.
1. Press the reset button on the Wireless Mini Switch once, the hub will display the voice message "normal link confirmed", which means the connection between the Wireless Mini Switch and the hub is normal. If the hub gives no response, move the Wireless Mini Switch closer to the hub and try again. If the hub remains silent, the Wireless Mini Switch may have been removed from the hub or has run out of power. Please follow the instructions to add the Wireless Mini Switch or replace the battery.
2. Once/twice/long press the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch repeatedly, go to the Wireless Mini Switch homepage in the app, then check the history. The Wireless Mini Switch works correctly if the corresponding event has been updated in the history.
1. The Wireless Mini Switch is too far from the hub. Please install it closer to the hub.
2. The battery is empty. Please replace the battery.
3. The Wireless Mini Switch was installed on metal and the signal was disturbed. It should be installed away from metal.
1. Check if the firmware version of the hub is up to date.
2. Check if the hub is already in pairing mode.
3. Check if the Wireless Mini Switch is reset and the LED indicator is flashing as expected.
4. Keep the Wireless Mini Switch as close to the hub as possible and keep trying.
5. Try another Zigbee device to see if there is a problem with the Wireless Mini Switch.
6. Try another hub and see if there is a problem with the previous hub.
7. Please note that you cannot add more than 32 devices to a hub at the same time.
The indoor environment varies and the maximum signal strength between the Aqara Hub and the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch is different. There should be no more than two walls between them.
The Wireless Mini Switch Aqara can be wall mounted or placed on a table. Installation on a metal door is not recommended as metal surfaces affect the signal. When used as a doorbell, the Wireless Mini Switch can be installed on the wall next to a metal door. Please see the Quick Start Guide for more details.
It supports single press, double press and long press. It can control other Aqara devices with different actions.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: