AQARA - ZigBee Water Sensor - SJCGQ11LM
SJCGQ11LM Aqara Smart Water Sensor can detect in water and remote alarm through APP timely.
SJCGQ11LM Aqara Smart Water Sensor can detect in water and remote alarm through APP timely. The durable battery can be used for two years and the battery can be replaced. IP67 waterproof grade, perfect for eave, garden, courtyard, balcony, etc. Simple fashion design, it is not only a Sensor but also an adornment.
- Xiaomi Aqara Water Sensor
- Detects water and flood
- IP67 waterproof grade, high-quality and durable
- No installation, place on the ground, small and exquisite
- Compatible with USB/ZigBee dongle ZiGate
- Compatible with smart hubs Jeedom and eedomus (via ZiGate)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply : Battery CR2032
- Communication : ZigBee
- Working temperature : -5-55°C
- Dimensions : 5.00 x 5.00 x 1.50 cm
- Weight : 200 g
- Power Supply
Lidl / Tuya / Smart Life
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee HA 1.2
Arnaud L. published the 23/09/2023 following an order made on 08/07/2023
fait son job
Cédric A. published the 23/09/2023 following an order made on 09/05/2023
Nicolas F. published the 21/02/2023 following an order made on 25/01/2023
Fait le job: détecter les fuites.
Yann C. published the 30/01/2023 following an order made on 19/01/2023
Fonctionne parfaitement sur jeedom, plugin zigate clé zigate
Marc B. published the 23/01/2023 following an order made on 09/01/2023
Bruno D. published the 10/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Très bien pour mon installation sous Jeedom
David J. published the 31/10/2022 following an order made on 23/10/2022
Compatibilité complète Home Assistant. Très bonne qualité. On peut y connecter facilement des câbles pour une extension lorsqu'il n'est pas possible et simplement déposer le détecteur sur le sol (esthétique, risque de déplacement, ...)
Xavier C. published the 20/10/2022 following an order made on 02/10/2022
intégration dans jeedom avec le plugin zigbee parfaite. bouton reset 10s...clignotement.un petit reset après et la découverte se fait toute seule.
David L. published the 14/09/2022 following an order made on 09/09/2022
Produit pas encore tester
Long press the reset button by pressing the "Water Drop" icon on the case for 5 seconds and release when the blue light flashes continuously.
The Aqara water leak sensor uses a CR2032 lithium coin cell battery. The battery output voltage is 3V. Normally, the battery life is about two years.
The Zigbee antenna of the Aqara water leak sensor is located just below the “Water drop” icon.
The alarm can be triggered when the water level reaches up to 0.5mm.
The water leak sensor button is located in the center of the shell. Trigger the button by holding the top and bottom cover and tapping the “Water Drop” icon.
Yes. The Aqara water leak sensor meets the international level of IP67 dustproof and waterproof, and plays a protective role in short-term water immersion.
Installing the Aqara water leak sensor is easy. Simply place it on the surface to be monitored.
The Aqara water leak sensor cannot be directly connected to the mobile phone.
An Aqara hub is required, please connect the Aqara hub to the mobile phone, then connect the Aqara water leak sensor to the hub.
1. The Aqara hub may be too far from the sensor. Press the reset button on the sensor at the install location. If the Aqara hub emits voice prompts, this indicates that the Aqara hub is communicating effectively with the sensor. Otherwise, bring the sensor closer to the Aqara hub.
2. Low battery or discharged battery. Please replace the battery.
3. The accessory is installed on a metal surface and the signal is disturbed. Please avoid metal surfaces.
1. Check if the firmware version of the hub is up to date.
2. Check if the hub is already in pairing mode.
3. Check if the sensor is reset and the LED light is flashing as expected.
4. Keep the sensor as close to the hub as possible and keep trying.
5. Try another Zigbee device to see if there is a problem with the sensor.
6. Try another hub and see if there is a problem with the previous hub.
7. Please note that you cannot add more than 32 devices to a hub at the same time.
The Aqara water leak sensor communicates with the Aqara hub via the Zigbee wireless protocol. Zigbee technology is a short-range, low-power wireless communication technology.
Compared to other communication protocols, it has the following advantages:
1. Ultra-low power consumption.
2. High security.
3. Accommodates more accessories.
The Aqara water leak sensor uses the electrical conductivity of water. When two probes come into contact with water, a current loop is formed. At the same time, the sensor reports the water leakage/water immersion status to the Aqara hub and thus triggers the alarm or interacts with other smart devices to perform related operations.
Aqara water leak sensor can detect water leak or water immersion. When the water leakage or water immersion occurs, it will send instant alert notification through APP. It can also interact with other smart accessories with the Aqara hub.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
Customers who bought this product also bought: