SHELLY - Wi-Fi Smart Relay Switch Shelly 2.5 ( 2 outputs)
The smallest Wi-Fi dual switch/roller shutter in the world.
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
(à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
The Shelly 2.5 Dual WiFi Relay Switch is intended to be mounted into a standard in-wall console, behind power sockets and light switches in order to control and monitor the electric power through it, independent for each channel. Shelly may work as a standalone device or as an accessory to a home automation controller.
Mobile App Control
Turn appliances on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Shelly 2,5 can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point.
Maximum load current per output: 10A/230V, 50/60Hz. You can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
Shelly 2,5 has an integrated precise power meter. You can mea- sure the overall consumption of all the electric devices you are controlling.
Manage and control heating radiators and air conditioners, in order to reduce energy consumption related to heating/cooling with up to 30%.
Home assistant compatible
Control your appliance with your voice. Shelly 2,5 is Google Home and Amazon Echo compatible.
Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Following the Sunlight
Shelly 2,5 can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours.
All you need to manage your Shelly 2,5 is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud free mobile application
No more forgotten turned on appliances. The integrated count- down timer can automatically switch off your oven after an hour.
- Control through WiFi from a mobile phone, PC, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Microprocessor management
- Controlled elements: 2 electrical circuits/appliances
- Controlling elements: 2 relays
- Power metering
- Can be used for roller shutter
- May be controlled by an external button/switch
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Echo
- Power supply: 110-240V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
- Max load per channel: 10A
- Electrical consumption: <1 W
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction):
- up to 50 m outdoors
- up to 30 m indoors
- Working temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 39 x 36 x 17 mm
- Complies with EU standards:
- RE Directive 2014/53/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- EMC 2004/108/WE
- RoHS2 2011/65/UE
Ludovic C. published the 17/01/2022 following an order made on 15/12/2021
Anonymous customer published the 12/04/2021 following an order made on 26/03/2021
Top pour fil pilote et jeedom
Anonymous customer published the 03/04/2021 following an order made on 20/03/2021
conforme à mes attentes
Anonymous customer published the 25/03/2021 following an order made on 02/03/2021
Fait ce qu'on lui demande possible de le transformer en module volet roulant
Anonymous customer published the 21/02/2021 following an order made on 06/02/2021
Depuis que j'y ai goûter ce sont mes modules wifi préférés. Le firmware est stable polyvalent. Utilisé sous Jeedom en MQTT et plugin Shelly sans cloud.
Anonymous customer published the 31/01/2021 following an order made on 18/01/2021
Fonctionne sans problème. Utilisation avec Jeedom via MQTT
Anonymous customer published the 16/01/2021 following an order made on 01/01/2021
Très bonne solution pour domotiser à bas prix.
Anonymous customer published the 09/01/2021 following an order made on 29/12/2020
Je l'utilise avec Jeedom via MQTT : très bien.
There are two methods to reset a Shelly module.
From the switch connected to SW1/SW2:
1. If the module is on, you must restart it by turning it off and on again.
2. After powering it up, you have one minute to press the button/switch connected to either input (SW1/SW2) 5 times in a row.
3. You should hear the relay trigger. After the relay noise, the Shelly module should return to AP Mode.
From the module button:
If you have physical access to the device, you can press and hold the reset button on the back of the module for 10 seconds. The Shelly module should return to AP mode.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
SHELLY - Wi-Fi Smart Relay...
SHELLY - WiFi-operated...
- On sale!