ZVIDAR - ZIGBEE USB dongle (EFR32MG21 chipset)
USB Zigbee 3.0 dongle.
This USB Zigbee 3.0 dongle is a universal Zigbee USB key. It can be used as a Zigbee gateway in Jeedom, Home Assistant or other open source platforms to control all your Zigbee devices.
It utilizes the latest generation EFR32MG21 chip from Silicon Labs.
- Zigbee 3.0 controller
- World recognized frequency of 2.4 GHz
- Integrates the EFR32MG21 microcontroller
- Works with popular home automation systems such as Jeedom, Home Assistant, ...
- OTA Firmware update
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power supply: via USB port
- Communication range: 40 meters in free field
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Radio standard: IEEE 802.15.4 / Zigbee 3.0
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 45 x 19 x 8 mm
- IP protection: IP20
- Home Assistant
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0
The Zvidar dongle is used with the official Zigbee plugin. In the configuration of the Zigbee plugin, fill in the communication port as below:
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: