ZWAVE.ME - RaZberry 7 Pro Extansion board Z-Wave+ 700 for Raspberry Pi (with external antenna)
The Z-Wave.Me RaZberry 7 Pro is a daughter card for the Raspberry Pi that turns it into Z-Wave Controller. Model with external antenna.
The Z-Wave.Me RaZberry 7 Pro is the daughter card for the Raspberry Pi, because it turns your Raspberry Pi into Z-Wave Controller. The card is compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3A/3B/3A+/3B+/4B and it is even possible to connect it to an Orange Pi. The RaZberry Pro 7 works with open-source projects like Home Assistant, OpenZWave, OpenHAB, FHEM and Domoticz. There are no additional or monthly fees as the RaZberry 7 Pro price includes all required licenses.
The Z-Wave.Me Razberry 7 Pro guarantees a extended transmission range due:
- 7th Generation Z-Wave chip
- Best-in-class antenna designed in the US (by Linx Technologies, Inc.)
- Top-notch firmware makes use of all the latest hardware abilities such as tunable transmit power
- Z-Wave.Me Razberry 7 Pro for Raspberry Pi with external antenna
- Built with Z-Wave 700 series - higher range, more efficient and better performance compared to older generation series
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus V2 - SmartStart - S2 Security
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3A/3B/3A+/3B+/4B and Orange Pi
- Works with Home Assistant, OpenZWave, OpenHAB, FHEM and Domoticz
- Extended transmission range
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIIONS :
- Z-Wave Transceiver : Silicon Labs ZGM130S
- Power supply : From Raspberry Pi GPIO
- Fréquence : 868,42 Mhz
- Wireless Range : Min. 40 m indoor in direct line of sight
- LED indication : Red: Inclusion and Exclusion Mode. Green: Send Data.
- Interface : TTL UART (3.3 V) compatible with Raspberry Pi GPIO pins
- Dimensions : 30 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
- Weight : 16 gr
- Z-Wave Plus V2
- Z-Wave specificity
- Security S2
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- On sale!