GCE ELECTRONICS - Power supply for IPX800 V5
X-PSU 20 Watts power supply for IPX800 V5
The use of the X-PSU 20 power supply provides additional functions compared to a conventional power supply, such as the intelligent switching of relays, or the possibility of adding a 12V battery (not supplied) to the system, to have an operation of emergency, in the event of an electrical power cut.
Intelligent relay switching helps limit inrush currents during circuit switching and thus preserves the life of the relay contacts.
This function is particularly suitable for switching LED lamps, which generates a very high inrush current when switching on.
The "Powered EBX" RJ45 connections allow simple, reliable and error-free cabling of the power supply and the EBX bus with a single RJ45 cable.
- Power supply for IPX800 V5
- Intelligent relay switching function
- Back-up connection for 1.2Ah Pb / Gel battery. (Battery not included)
- Mains loss output on NPN 30V / 100mA open collector
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Input: 100-240VAC 0.6A.
- Output: 14.5V direct current, 1.4A.
- Degree of protection IP20
- DIN rail mounting IEC6071
- Product guaranteed for 2 years
- Dimensions: 71 x 90 x 68 mm or 4 DIN slots
You might also like