LIXEE - LoRaGate Modem LoRaWAN USB (Jeedom compatible)
The LoRaGate modem allows your home automation box or your computer to be compatible with the LoRaWAN network.
Make your home automation box LoRaWAN compatible
LoRaGate is a simple LoRaWAN modem. By sending an AT command (see documentation), you will be able to connect and communicate on your private or public LoRaWAN network.
You can then send alert messages (messages of 52 bytes maximum) when the Internet or GSM network is no longer functioning. Works with operators (Objenious, TTN, ...) or privately with your own LoRaWAN gateway.
Warning ! LoRaGate is not a gateway but an "End Device".
- Connect your home automation box to the private or public LoRaWAN network.
- Receive alert messages when your Internet or GSM network is no longer functioning.
- Send / receive data in sensitive environments.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Radio Frequency: 868Mhz (Europe)
- Modulation: LoRa
- Receiving sensitivity: -147 dBm
- Range: up to 15 Km
- Weight: 22g
- Dimensions: 80 x 24 x 15mm
- Package Dimensions: 110 x 110 x 25 mm
- Package Content: 1x LoRaGate Modem with External Antenna
- Communication: LoRa Radio @ 863-870Mhz
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° C - 85 ° C
8 other products in the same category: