WEINZIERL - KNX USB Interface 312
The KNX USB Interface 312 is a data interface between a PC or laptop and the KNX installation bus.
KNX USB Interface 312
The KNX USB Interface 312 is a data interface between a PC or laptop and the KNX installation bus. It can be used as a programming interface for ETS® Software Version 3 (or higher) and supports KNX long frames. Long telegrams enable a faster download to devices that can receive these telegrams.
The LEDs on the device indicate the operating status and communication errors on the bus. The USB connector is galvanic isolated from the KNX bus.
- USB to KNX gateway
- Communicate your KNX installation with other systems
- Configuration from ETS 3, 4 or 5 software
- Compatible with the Jeedom home automation system
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Housing: Plastic
- Case format: DIN rail, 1 replacement
- Power supply: USB (Via connected PC / laptop)
- Consumption: <200mW
- LED indicator:
- USB connection LED (green)
- KNX communication LED (yellow)
- KNX terminal block
- USB type B socket
- Max cable length: 5m
- Weight: 40 gr
- Compliance: RoHS, CE, EMC