How do I add the Frient smart heat detector to my Zigbee network?
1. Remove the insulation tape from the battery.
2. The smart heat detector will now start its search (up to 15 minutes) for a Zigbee network to join.
3. Make sure the Zigbee network is open to pair devices and accept the smart heat detector.
4. While the Smart Heat Detector is searching for a Zigbee network to join, the LED button will flash red.
5. When the LED button stops flashing, the smart heat detector has successfully joined the Zigbee network.