How do I add the Frient electricity consumption meter to my Zigbee network?
1. Open the device case by pressing the button on the back of the monitor case and pulling the case upwards
2. Place the supplied AA batteries in the device, respecting the polarities.
3. The electricity meter will now start searching (up to 15 minutes) for a Zigbee network to join.
4. Make sure the Zigbee network on your hub is open to join devices and accepts the electricity meter interface.
5. While the electricity meter searches for a Zigbee network to join, the LED flashes green.
6. When the LED stops flashing, the electricity meter interface has successfully joined the Zigbee network.
Does this answer your question?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?