Zi-Stick USB controller (Zigbee) - AEOTEC
Your gateway to create your own Zigbee smart home system.
Because your data belongs to you, your data should not be processed in the cloud. Zi-Stick does not require cloud service as a locally operated device. It can be connected to any host PC such as a one-board PC, Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, Laptop, Desktop PC, or even a Macbook. The Zi-Stick will transform your chosen platform into your Zigbee network.
With Zi-Stick, connect any Zigbee device to your own Smart Home. The host PC will save all automation, settings, and scenes locally to your own setup.
Zi-Stick can be utilized in premier community driven Smart Home projects.
Zi-Stick utilizes a USB-UART bridge which makes Zi-Stick easy to use. You can use Zi-Stick with various automation programs like openHAB, Zigbee2MQTT, FHEM, Node-RED, io Broker, Jeedom, or Home Assistant.
Simply connect the Zi-Stick, connect your software, and then begin your Smart Home journey via your self-built Zigbee gateway.
Small and powerful.
Zi-Stick is the smallest and most powerful Zigbee Stick on the market. It can be used with thousands of Zigbee devices from almost any brand: Philips Hue, Osram, Iris, Ikea Tradfri, Xiaomi Aqara, etc.
Build upon leading technology.
Aeotec Zi-Stick is equipped with state-of-the-art Zigbee technology by the leading chip manufacturer Silicon Labs. Using the latest Zigbee MCU EFR32MG21A020, this chipset is considered the best-performing Zigbee chip on the market.
Build upon a reliable and future-proof foundation, Aeotec leads the latest trends in Smart Home. Zi-Stick hardware is Thread ready and will be upgradeable via firmware update. With this future update, Zi-Stick will be able to control Thread Matter-based devices.
- Zigbee technology
- 2.4GHz globally recognized frequency
- Zigbee-compatible microcontroller EFR32MG21 inside
- Open area range: 200m
- USB interface with standard NCP commands from Silicon Labs. Easy to use as Serial Port on the Host machine (PC/laptop/single board computers)
- Multiple plugins for openHAB, Home Assistant, Node-RED, DIY platforms, C, Node.js, and Python libraries to build your own application
- Can be updated to a Thread Stick through Firmware Update to control Thread Matter-based devices.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Model Number: ZGA008
- Zigbee Chip: EFR32MG21
- Zigbee Version: Zigbee 3.0
- Zigbee Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power Supply: USB DC 4.75V to 5.25V
- Sensitivity of the RF receiver:
- TX Power: +20 dBm
- RX sensitivity: -99 dBm
- Recommended host current: 50mA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 C to 70 C
- Operating Distance: 200m max distance (clean open air)
- Product Weight: 3.5 g
- Product Dimensions: 37 x 17 x 8.5 mm
- Home Assistant
- Zigbee Version
- Zigbee 3.0