INTESIS - Mitsubishi Electric domestic AC units to Wi-Fi (ASCII) interface
Monitor and control your Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning system remotely with your home automation system.
ME-AC-WMP-1 interface allows a complete and natural integration of Fujitsu air conditioners into IP based control systems. Compatible with Domestic line models (RAC) commercialized by Mitsubishi Electric.
Follow carefully this safety and installation instructions. Improper work may lead to serious harmful for your health and also may damage seriously the interface and/or the AC indoor unit.
- Monitor the temperature of an air-conditioned area
- Control the temperature of an air-conditioned area
- Create automatic management of air conditioning Compatible with eedomus and Vera home controllers (soon with Jeedom)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Enclosure : ABS (UL 94 V-0). 2,1 mm thickness
- Dimensions : 127 x 50 x 17 mm
- Weight : 80g
- Colour : White
- Power supply : 12V, 60mA typical. Doesn’t require external power supply (supplied by the AC Unit)
- Radio parameters
- RF Frequency range: 2412 to 2484 MHz
- Output power (average):
- 20 dBm (11Mb/Sec.)
- 14 dBm (72.2Mb/Sec.)
- Mounting : Wall
- LED indicators : 1 x Device status
- Operating temperature : From 0ºC to 40ºC
- Operating humidity : <93% HR, no condensation
- Stock humidity : <93% HR, no condensation
- RoHS conformity : Compliant with RoHS directive (2011/65/EU).
- Power Supply
- Thermostat Type
- Programmable thermostat
Fibaro HC3 Lite