GL-iNet - 4G LTE industrial wireless gateway - GPS Version
€169.00 Tax included
Control your home automation installation in 4G, without wired internet connection in difficult environments. GPS version.
Collie (GL-X300B) is a compact and cost-effective industrial 4G router. Equipped with the external full-band 4G antennas, the aluminum alloy shell, and the hardware watchdog, the mobile router ensures stable LTE connectivity in harsh and hazardous environments.
Thanks to a MICRO SIM card connected to your router, you have control of your home automation devices in 4G.
WARNING: no MICRO SIM card is supplied with this router. It is necessary to provide a MICRO SIM card with internet subscription included.
- Connect with your home automation gateway without a wired internet connection
- Perform actions and scenarios
- Receive alerts following events
- Stable CPU: Collie comes with a Qualcomm QCA9531 chipset. It provides stable performance and is also commonly used within the industry, which is perfect for industrial users to avoid breakdown.
- Built-in 4G LTE Module: Collie comes with a standard SIM card slot that supports the 4G LTE network. It can move into 4G LTE wireless network if the Ethernet Internet fails, in order to ensure constant data transmission in the critical facilities. Not support Verizon Network in the US.
- Built-in Watchdog: The Built-in hardware watchdog ensures the stability of Collie. It’s dedicated hardware that can detect and trigger a processor reset if necessary.
- GPS Module: GL-X300B-GPS provides location data accessible on GoodCloud, and customisable to develop long-range asset tracking applications such as viewing public transport movement.
- Easy Configuration: Supports AT command, manual/automatic dial number, and signal strength checking in our new admin panel for better management and configuration.
- Open Source & Programmable: OpenWrt pre-installed. Perfect for developers or IoT integration development.
- High Security: Supports 30+ VPN service providers, including OpenVPN & WireGuard. Cloudflare and NextDNS supported.
- Compact Design: Its aluminum alloy shell, optional wall-mounted design, and wide range of operating temperature are designed for easy installation, storage, and operation in tough industrial environments.
- GPS Version:
- CPU: QCA9531, @650MHz SoC
- Memory/Storage: DDR2 128MB / FLASH 16MB
- Ethernet Ports: 2 x 10M/100M Ports (1WAN, 1LAN)
- WiFi Speed: 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Watchdog: Hardware Watchdog
- Interfaces: 1 x Power DC, 1 x Standard SIM Card Slot, 1 x Reset Button
- Antennas: 2 x WiFi Antenna, 2 x 4G Antenna, 1x GPS Antenna
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Supply: 9~35VDC
- Dimension: 104 x 113 x 28mm
- Package Content
- Collie (GL-X300B) X 1 (1-year Warranty)
- Ethernet cable X 1
- User manual X 1
- External 4G antenna X 2
- External Wi-Fi antenna X 2
- External GPS antenna X 1
- Terminal block (Green) X 1
- Plastic wall plug and screw set for wall installation X 1
- Din rail clip and screw set for DIN rail installation X 1
- Power adapter set (US, UK and EU plug) X 1
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!