SONOFF - NFC TAG (scenario trigger) compatible Android and iOS
Tap the NFC Tag with your phone to turn on different scene.
Do you want to have a quicker way to control your SONOFF devices? For example, raise your smartphone. Now, we get you covered! You can use the NFC Tag to control SONOFF devices in scene. Each NFC Tag can be set to one smart scene. Tear off the NFC Tag and stick it on the wall. Tap the NFC Tag with your phone to turn on the lights with ease. And you can carry it with ease and use it wherever you want, or stick it on the wall then you can see it at a glance.
Whatever demands you want, SONOFF NFC Tag will help to achieve it.
- Chip Feature: 215 chip has 540 bytes larger capacity, and can be read and written more than 10,000 times.
- Wide Compatible: Compatible with NFC-enabled phones (iOS 13 and above, Android with NFC technology)
- Metal Resistant Capacity: Built-in anti-metal layer for use on metal surfaces. laminated white PVC cards with glossy finish and waterproof PVC material, effectively protecting the NFC chip inside.
- Easy to Use: Tap the NFC Tag with your phone to turn on the smart devices with ease.
- Convenient: You can carry it with ease and use it wherever, or stick it on the wall or desk.
- Using with iPhone: iPhone XR or later with iOS 13.0 or later.
- Using with Android: Compatible with NFC technology.
- eWelink App: Version 4.19.0 or later.
- Mini Size: 18mm diameter size, suitable for sticking on any position.
- NTAG215 chip: 540 bytes capacity, can be read and written more than 10.000 times.
- Metal Resistant Capacity: Built-in anti-metal layer for use on metal surface.
- Layered Design: Portable or sticker, use it as you like.
8 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: